Thread: Ellis Johnson is not a happy person right now

vCash

Ellis Johnson is not a happy person right now

injuries are tough on a team with little depth

http://mrsec.com/2013/08/auburn-defe...erview-8192013
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    I'm thinking that they are not nearly as talented as people are making them out to be...

If they were, why would they be chasing a dozen different JUCOs right now -- and losing it over a few minor injuries? That said, I'm glad we play the when we do...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by engie View Post
    I'm thinking that they are not nearly as talented as people are making them out to be...

If they were, why would they be chasing a dozen different JUCOs right now -- and losing it over a few minor injuries? That said, I'm glad we play the when we do...
    Yea, I agree. I am looking at that game as the wild card to our season. Obviously, the first one is huge too, but we can't lose both of those and still expect a bowl game IMO. I feel like Auburn may not be quite as improved as everyone is thinking. If we can beat OSU AND Auburn....watch out.

vCash
    OSU, Auburn, and Arkansas are our season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    I think we at least get 2 out of 3

vCash
    the way ellis bent usm over the table and robbed them, he should have a sunny outlook for the rest of his days, no matter how shitty auburn is.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    If we can beat OSU AND Auburn....watch out.

Man if we are somehow undefeated going into the LSU game this could potentially be a MONSTER year... but that is a huge if too

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    I've talked to two different AU guys, both of whom are pretty rabid about their team, and they both think 6 wins is the ceiling this year. The only reason they even have hope is that they have bought into the Nick Marshall hype at QB. They both think their defense is going to be terrible.

I just don't see how we don't win that game. The only concern that I have is that its at night and they could be 2-0 going into the game. They have a sneaky touch opening stretch with Washington State (the pirate) and Arkansas State. Those are not automatic wins. They should win, but its not automatic.

vCash
    I think we should be favored in 2 out of the 3 if it was a stale aight odds issue, but setting the line for the public it'll be a closer line than it should be. It'll definitely skew towards them.

vCash
    Getting AU early is definately an advantage for us. If our offense is able to put a couple of things together and the defense is as advertised, we should win that game by 10 in a relatively high scoring game.

OSU has the edge on us. While we may have a slight edge on D, they have a system in place with players that fit on offense. We are still trying to patch something together with what we have to work with. It's going to be a challenge to keep up, especially this early in the season.

Who the hell knows about the pigs. That's a situation where the talent may be better than we know because coaching was so bad. We'll just have to see how it fits together over there. I may actually go to that one, so we probably lose it.