Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SEC Network reports

vCash

SEC Network reports

That the NCAA will be taking a closer look into Tunsil and Conner, per sources.

ETA. Sorry meant Treadwell not Tunsil

Well sorry guys. It seems Dori is saying he said Tunsil only not Treadwell and Conner. DS also clarified it with Dori on Twitter.
    Last edited by Really Clark?; 05-02-2016 at 03:56 PM.

vCash
    Tony Conner? The ACT cheat?

vCash
    Dori Nowk...however you spell the name, stated that on ESPN radio

vCash

vCash
    At the conclusion of all this business there will be a smoking crater where Oxford once was.

vCash
    It would be interesting to find out where Paidwell got all those 100 dollar bills he posted on twitter right after his trip to Oxford.

vCash
    Per Yancy.. Coach34 now owns the SEC Network**

vCash
    If the SEC is reporting this they've abandoned the rebels at the alter. They've been nex to silent this whole time on the ongoing investigation. Now they're forced to recognize and report it, which will impact their ability to squash it. I don't think they'd be bringing attention to something they plan to help discredit or fight.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    It would be interesting to find out where Paidwell got all those 100 dollar bills he posted on twitter right after his trip to Oxford.
    You mean DURING his trip to Oxford!

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash
    Ole miss wanted to win so bad they couldn't let Conner go to Juco and run the risk of losing him. Now they've screwed themselves and unfortunately for Conner, the might have ruined his career as well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    If the SEC is reporting this they've abandoned the rebels at the alter. They've been nex to silent this whole time on the ongoing investigation. Now they're forced to recognize and report it, which will impact their ability to squash it. I don't think they'd be bringing attention to something they plan to help discredit or fight.
    I agree. One of their major hopes to keeping the penalties down, and make no mistake regardless of what the UNM "insiders" have been saying penalties have always been coming, is the conference helping protect them. Have to believe with so many in the league, especially the elite programs wanting UNM brought in line, that the SEC was being very careful with how they acted in this situation. Thursday night was a big black eye for the league.

vCash
    I think the NCAA might be about to get medieval on OM

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Interpolation_Dawg_EX View Post
    Ole miss wanted to win so bad they couldn't let Conner go to Juco and run the risk of losing him. Now they've screwed themselves and unfortunately for Conner, the might have ruined his career as well.
    Yeah Conner was going to OM . The questions surrounding him will be eligibility issues

Yancy also reported C34 and Jimmy Fallon are tight close friends . That's why Fallon broke out the "darth vapor" joke Friday night

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    I think the NCAA might be about to get medieval on OM

LOL! Nice!

vCash
    I thought Slive was supposed to help OM with the NCAA and the SEC......what happened to him?
    "I'm sure the universe is full of intelligent life. It's just been too intelligent to come here." -- Arthur C. Clarke

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AROB44 View Post
    I thought Slive was supposed to help OM with the NCAA and the SEC......what happened to him?
    They're now beyond the scope of his influence. Tunsil took care of that on national TV.

vCash
    Thursday night has changed the script. They are in total rewrite mode and seem to have writers block

vCash
    The NCAA leaking this tells me they want everyone to know that they are trying to nail their asses big time.

vCash
    Like the preacher said in Blazing Saddles: "Son, you're on your on."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Interpolation_Dawg_EX View Post
    They did the same thing with Jerrell Powe. He bummed around for several years before getting into UM. He would have been eligible to go to Juco and as long as he graduated then he could go anywhere he wanted.