Thread: Yancy be lying again to the Sheep

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    vCash

Yancy be lying again to the Sheep

It was just brought to my attention Yancy is telling his flock that Bo Bounds and I graduated from MRA together. Thats a 100% complete lie. If Yancy had consulted his good friend Hop that indeed did graduate with me- he would have known the truth. I didnt know Bo in HS- I think he was 4-5 years behind me- and I dont know him now. I have spoken to him one time- on his show.

Nobody is out to get OM- you guys are doing it to yourself. I didnt report you to the NCAA- the NCAA started jumping you guys on the academic fraud and its gone on from there.

I didnt tell Tunsil to consort with agents long before he was done playing and fight his StepDad.
    I didnt tell Tunsil to use free loaner cars
    I didnt tell Kimchee to jump out of a 4th story window and have weed in his room so he could get arrested
    I didnt tell Treadwell to tweet out a wad of cash on his recruiting visit
    I didnt tell Kimchee to beat the **** out of a frat guy and put him in the hospital
    I didnt sell Denzel the spice that landed him in rehab
    I didnt tell the NCAA you guys needed to disassociate a few Boosters

And lastly- I damn sure didnt tell Tunsil to announce to the entire world that OM coaches gave him money.

An extremely large amount of the rumors we have posted over here the last 3 years have been true. You and the OM spin machine have repeatedly spun the mantra "Elitedawg tin foil hat conspiracy" and it continues to bite you in the ass over and over and over. I'm not going to apologize for being right about rumors posted over here. How you still have people pay you money at this point after all the lies and wrong information you have given them in mind-blowing.

One last time- Bo Bounds did not graduate with me and was at least 4 grades behind
    Last edited by Coach34; 05-02-2016 at 11:51 AM.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is