Thread: Gary Parrish is Not a Friend of Ole Miss

vCash

Gary Parrish is Not a Friend of Ole Miss

"We now know for sure how Ole Miss went from bad to great over the past three years -- by cheating.

Hugh Freeze has been defiant when asked about whispers of cheating. Now he looks silly. Ole Miss cheated its way into the top 10, just like most suspected. That's undeniable now. A coach was paying a player. And it'll be fascinating to see how the NCAA handles it."

vCash
    Daggum, Parrish said that? I have a new found respect for him.

vCash
    Freeze was able to fool pretty much everybody except MSU fans/EliteDawgs

vCash
    So do these reporters get pissed that they have been feed bullshit over the past couple of years?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Beaver View Post
    Freeze was able to fool pretty much everybody except MSU fans/EliteDawgs
    Nah I think everyone pretty much knew. They were just all in a room looking at each other waiting for someone to speak up.

vCash
    Wolken is on Parrish's show right now and just called Hugh out on his preaching and sinning. Glad someone in the media sees through his pious act.

vCash
    "Other coaches speak with vitriol about what has been going on at Ole Miss" - money shot from Wolken

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmostPositive View Post
    "We now know for sure how Ole Miss went from bad to great over the past three years -- by cheating.
    Well hes not going to have to pay for any drinks the next time he's in Starkville.

vCash
    Wolken must read Elite. He has hit on 1) Hugh and religion; 2) they would have produced the forms by now; 3) OM has been pissing everyone off for years. Just gold.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BossDawg View Post
    Nah I think everyone pretty much knew. They were just all in a room looking at each other waiting for someone to speak up.
    I'd agree most people have known something was up with OM, but most media and football fans outside Mississippi (maybe Bama), thought Freeze was a clean, honest man.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Beaver View Post
    I'd agree most people have known something was up with OM, but most media and football fans outside Mississippi (maybe Bama), thought Freeze was a clean, honest man.
    Yeah I see your point. I think Freeze had them fooled, but regarding UM dragging these blue chip recruits into Oxford I think most people knew what was up.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BossDawg View Post
    I've heard hundreds of State fans defend Bucky and his religious cloak. I just chalked up this type of oblivious walk through life with disregard for reality, in the same fashion I do those who support trump or Obama, when what they actually say is entirely different that what they actually do and have done their entire lives. Hell add Hillary and Bill to that group of blind supporters. Been saying since day one that Bucky is the Jimmy Swaggart of college sports. A tiger doesn't change his stripes, not a leopard his spots. Bucky has been who he's always been, for those who chose to see it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    I've heard hundreds of State fans defend Bucky and his religious cloak. I just chalked up this type of oblivious walk through life with disregard for reality, in the same fashion I do those who support trump or Obama, when what they actually say is entirely different that what they actually do and have done their entire lives. Hell add Hillary and Bill to that group of blind supporters. Been saying since day one that Bucky is the Jimmy Swaggart of college sports. A tiger doesn't change his stripes, not a leopard his spots. Bucky has been who he's always been, for those who chose to see it.

Some of the father's of daughters at Briarcrest say "Amen".

vCash
    From Freeze Wiki page right now

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hugh_Freeze

Freeze is being investigated by the NCAA for allegedly providing improper benefits to several players, including Laremy Tunsil, whose Instagram was allegedly hacked and displayed direct messages between Tunsil and Freeze asking for said improper benefits.[14]

vCash

Hugh Freeze has been defiant when asked about whispers of cheating. Now he looks silly. Ole Miss cheated its way into the top 10, just like most suspected. That's undeniable now. A coach was paying a player. And it'll be fascinating to see how the NCAA handles it."
    Posted somewhere else....everyone needs to go to Parrish's site and listen to the 1st and even the second hour. Man oh man. Fri shows...

Would have been better than listening to the last 4 hours of Cohen proving how great a strategical coach he is.
    Last edited by dawgoneyall; 04-30-2016 at 05:29 PM.

vCash
    End of the road is approaching for Freeze. Does anyone think he'll be coaching this year?

vCash
    Hugh going to have to send himself to Haiti for a time of pennance and reflection.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    End of the road is approaching for Freeze. Does anyone think he'll be coaching this year?
    Maybe at Lambuth...as a volunteer.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg View Post
    Hugh going to have to send himself to Haiti for a time of pennance and reflection.
    Good thing I wasn't attempting to eat/drink anything when I read that.

Slight topic change, has anyone heard asschaps' response to all of this? Or is he still stuck so far up Busky's ass he hasn't heard?

vCash
    Maybe at Lambuth...as a volunteer.
    Nope, the Lord has closed that door. Lambuth shut it's doors.
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!