Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: QB competition

vCash

QB competition

It sounds like Staley is not doing well. The pecking order is Fitz, Williams and Tano.

Anybody got more info?
    Whistleblower exposes: (FISA), Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts, 156 other judges, members of Congress, and Donald J. Trump were targeted by the HAMMER.

vCash
    Wouldn't surprise me in the least if we see 3 QBs in the first half v. South Alabama

vCash
    From what I've heard it's Fitz job to lose. At times he's looked phenomenal but is just inconsistent right now but thats to be expected. He'll get better with more time and reps. Staley is battling Williams for the #2 spot with Tiano on their heels. We have a much better QB situation than people are giving us credit for (as always).

vCash
    Been looking forward to seeing Fitz take the reigns. He's got big shoes to fill, but he's got the right attitude, talent, and mental capacity.

vCash
    Talking to a formal QB with State he said that Tano is the best one on the team and everyone likes being around him but he said that Fitz will probably be the guy next year.

vCash

I've heard similar

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    Talking to a formal QB with State he said that Tano is the best one on the team and everyone likes being around him but he said that Fitz will probably be the guy next year.
    Things on Tiano. Some people have even said he might take the job from Fitz by the end of the year.

vCash
    I think Tiano is the dark horse here and it wouldn't shock me in the least to see him the #2 by the time the season rolls around.

vCash
    I've heard it Fitz job and everybody knows it- but the coaches are keep up the pushing "competition"

From there- it's Staley and Tiano battling

Damien Williams is 4th and it's obvious. Don't be surprised if a transfer to J-State happens
    Last edited by Coach34; 04-06-2016 at 09:49 PM.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    Williams is dead last (or he better be) and it's not even close. He looked like a jr high qb in the scrimmage.

vCash
    Correct me if I'm wrong but the greatest QB in our history couldn't start until he was a junior under Dan Mullen. So I hope Tiano doesn't get in a hurry.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    It sounds like Staley is not doing well. The pecking order is Fitz, Williams and Tano.

Anybody got more info?
    You hear those bells mother-fudder....an Air-RAID is coming and that is yo ass!

Banned
    vCash
    I've heard Fitz is the clear #1 right now

vCash
    What's tiano's strengths? Is he a passer, runner, or both? Is his throwing motion improved?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post

Damien Williams is 4th and it's obvious. Don't be surprised if a transfer to J-State happens
    That would actually be a nice landing spot for him, and it would give coach Hughes a QB with SEC experience.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post

Anybody got more info?
    fitz, tiano ......................................staley...... .................................................. .................................................. ............williams

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    That would actually be a nice landing spot for him, and it would give coach Hughes a QB with SEC experience.

Yep- and they were waiting for Spring so he could see it to make it easy on the staff

vCash
    Fitz and Staley are battling- Taino is 3rd.

vCash

It's Fitz to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Fitz and Staley are battling- Taino is 3rd.
    I don't see anyone getting ahead of him.

vCash
    No disrespect, but there is no battle between Fitz and Staley. Tiano is ahead of him. Staley is not making the reads right now.
    Whistleblower exposes: (FISA), Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts, 156 other judges, members of Congress, and Donald J. Trump were targeted by the HAMMER.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    What's tiano's strengths? Is he a passer, runner, or both? Is his throwing motion improved?
    He reminds me a lot of Tebow. His throwing motion is still better than Tebow's but he's that kind of QB based on the high school footage I've seen of him.

I think he should be really good throwing and running for us.

vCash
    I think the majority feel that Fitz has the job to lose going forward...
    But having ALL the QBs live at the first scrimmage tells me it isn't a given as most think..

Lot different taking live bullets than it is with the protective green vest on...