Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OT: Can Nate Diaz win tonight?

Ever Been to Gloster?? cheewgumm's Avatar
    vCash

OT: Can Nate Diaz win tonight?

I have not watched a lot of UFC so not sure.

Thoughts ?

vCash

I wouldn't bet the ranch on it........Love him or hate him but McGregor is one tough

SOB.......I think he wins this one but then again, I thought Rousey would beat the shit outta Holly Holm too so there's that.........
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

Ever Been to Gloster?? cheewgumm's Avatar
    vCash
    Diaz didn't have much time right ?

Still, I'd like to see him win. He's crazy and would be fun champion.

vCash

Correct. Diaz is filling in for someone else that was injured in training. I will

say this though, the Diaz brothers are both tough SOB's too and Nate is long and that could pose problems for Connor. Connor is jumping up two weight classes here so he's fighting at a heavier weight than what he normally does. The more I think about it, Diaz may have a legitimate shot but we shall see.
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

Banned
    vCash
    Hope not. Love McGregor. He don't give a ****

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackout View Post
    Hope not. Love McGregor. He don't give a ****
    I agree with that. He talks shit and he don't give a damn if you like him or not. He's arrogant as **** but can back it up

vCash
    wow holly Holm just got chocked the **** out she was punching air right before she passed out HA

team diaz here, I love both those brothers.
    Do I not look like a pothouse? Six foot down the bar. Go on, jog on, walk on, goodbye, bon voyage, **** off.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    say this though, the Diaz brothers are both tough SOB's too and Nate is long and that could pose problems for Connor. Connor is jumping up two weight classes here so he's fighting at a heavier weight than what he normally does. The more I think about it, Diaz may have a legitimate shot but we shall see.
    long and damn near impossible to knock out. I think this is a lose lose for mcgregor. if win he beat a guy he "should beat". if lose he's gonna get raked over the coals
    Do I not look like a pothouse? Six foot down the bar. Go on, jog on, walk on, goodbye, bon voyage, **** off.

vCash
    McGregor is giving up a lot of size to Diaz
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet." James "Mad Dog" Mattis, General/USMC August 2006

vCash
    BOOM. nate mother****ing diaz

vCash
    tons of respect for Connor tho mucho class in defeat. rare to see these days

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyQuid View Post
    BOOM. nate mother****ing diaz
    You would like the Diaz brothers

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenheadDawg View Post
    I'm not surprised mother****er

what's not to like? tough kids who prolly had a shit ****ing upbringing and found their way. can't knock those bastards out - and I don't dislike conner I just been telling my buddies this would be hard fight for him from beginning.

diaz brothers have done more with nothing than you, or me with their life. suck on that
    Last edited by JohnnyQuid; 03-06-2016 at 01:20 AM.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Yeah much class. After you get your ass whipped. Douchebags

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I seen it dawg View Post
    Yeah much class. After you get your ass whipped. Douchebags
    much better than some excuse making bullshit took the L like a man. was lose/lose for him whole time imo. diaz bros are OG in ufc.

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyQuid View Post
    You're such a douchebag. Just like your Diaz brothers. I guess after watching a UFC fight you're an Internet badass. Be honest.. You wear affliction don't you, that would match your personality perfectly
    Last edited by GreenheadDawg; 03-06-2016 at 09:02 AM.

vCash
    I'm glad Nate beat that ass! The Diaz brothers are rough around the edges but they are real. He shut the lepricorns mouth, now Connor can get back on the lucky charms box where he belongs. I'd like McGregor more if he'd stop the stupid shit talking and just do his job.
    Nothing better than seeing a loud mouth get flogged.

vCash
    You're such a douchebag. Just like your Diaz brothers. I guess after watching a UFC fight you're an Internet badass. Be honest.. You wear affliction don't you, that would match your personality perfectly
    wow, you are so mad. lol. still salty over some post after the egg bowl where u went full melt.

never owned any affliction apparel lol sorry to disappoint.
    clothes smack - u have reached a new ED low for attempt at bashing, and a failed one. I'm not surprised mother****er

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Op4isabitch View Post
    I'm glad Nate beat that ass! The Diaz brothers are rough around the edges but they are real. He shut the lepricorns mouth, now Connor can get back on the lucky charms box where he belongs. I'd like McGregor more if he'd stop the stupid shit talking and just do his job.
    Nothing better than seeing a loud mouth get flogged.
    my man

conner took it lIke a man tho and most of his mouthing is to make $.

gotta love the Diaz bros tho - nothing like a double fisted middle finger salute after u lock in a triangle lol
    Last edited by JohnnyQuid; 03-06-2016 at 10:05 AM.