Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Quick Question

Banned
    vCash

Quick Question

Ban me if you want, I don't give two shits. My question is this: Why are you guys so obsessed with us? We read ED as comedy because of how ****ing comical the stuff you believe is. Yet, I still don't understand why you can't just worry about yourselves.

Banned
    vCash
    We're obsessed yet you sign up over here to chirp.

GTFO

Banned
    vCash
    Just wondering. God. Calm down.

Banned
    vCash
    I'm gone after this, but it's just a question I want answered. I'm not trying to be an asshole.

vCash
    I read this thread and this is what i thought about it

Banned
    vCash
    Okay. Shit. Like I said, I'm not trying to be an asshole, I'm just asking a question. Damn.

vCash
    I can't speak for everyone but I'm not obsessed,however, I think it's just as comical how you guys spin shit out of control and how delusional you guys are. But it is what it is I suppose.#ifyouaintcheatingyiuainttrying. A for effort dude.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 615_Reb View Post
    Ban me if you want, I don't give two shits. My question is this: Why are you guys so obsessed with us? We read ED as comedy because of how ****ing comical the stuff you believe is. Yet, I still don't understand why you can't just worry about yourselves.
    What's the "comical" stuff you think is so funny? From what I gathered, you guys thought tunsil getting a multiple game suspension, the football team being investigated, and you guys actually having an NOA were all "comical" at the time ED stated them as fact.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tupelodawg88 View Post
    I can't speak for everyone but I'm not obsessed,however, I think it's just as comical how you guys spin shit out of control and how delusional you guys are. But it is what it is I suppose.#ifyouaintcheatingyiuainttrying. A for effort dude.
    Thanks for at least somewhat answering it as opposed to being a dick. I'm not saying that we don't cheat to some extent, but who doesn't? I guarantee you every school in the FBS cheats. I'm waiting for the Power 5 to break away.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    What's the "comical" stuff you think is so funny? From what I gathered, you guys thought tunsil getting a multiple game suspension, the football team being investigated, and you guys actually having an NOA were all "comical" at the time ED stated them as fact.
    I mean the tiny stuff that some of you get so involved in. I can't think of anything right now, but you must know what I'm talking about.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    I mean the tiny stuff that some of you get so involved in. I can't think of anything right now, but you must know what I'm talking about.
    You're a ****ing asshat. Come on here talking about us being obsessed? The ultimate ****tard you are. Get back under your rock douchebag.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I seen it dawg View Post
    You're a ****ing asshat. Come on here talking about us being obsessed? The ultimate ****tard you are. Get back under your rock douchebag.
    Okay then................ Bye? Btw, if I were you, I'd get into the rock real-estate market. It's about to explode

vCash
    You say we are obsessed, but Bearsharks make troll accounts and now real accounts on ED? K brah
    LFC YNWA

vCash
    Do you know of an om message board where every post is well informed and intelligent? I certainly can't think of a state message board that fits that criteria, but this site has nailed OM's NCAA investigation for the most part... Of course there's been some wild, off-the-wall posts on the subject, but the main guys here have been spot on.

vCash
    I'm gone after this, but it's just a question I want answered. I'm not trying to be an asshole.

That's not possible, it's what you are.....

vCash
    My question to you is why does it matter so much to you WHAT we discuss? I have never bothered to go sign or even read any UNM board but you take time to come over here, register and ask a stupid question? If MSU was about to get reamed by the NCAA you don't think it would be discussed on the Bear boards ad nauseum? Yes, that gets discussed along with many other topics here.
    Last edited by maroonmania; 02-21-2016 at 06:28 PM.

vCash
    Okay. Shit. Like I said, I'm not trying to be an asshole, I'm just asking a question. Damn.
    You assholes don't have to try.

One post on the front page about bears before yours.

Banned
    vCash
    We have a lot of hate for tsun. That's why we enjoy discussing your predicament. Everybody else hates yall too. Everybody knows yalls cheating is above the rest. When your name is olemiss and you're known as the rebels, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what the 17 yall have been doing. What's really funny is yall actually think it is us who turned you in when you've been flaunting your cheating shit all over the country.

By the time all the dust settles, your recent success will have a huge asterisk by it and it will be nothing but a fart in the wind.

And the whole country will be laughing at yalls red pants and bow ties. And all you will have is your wives willing to 17 NCAA's investigators for your response.

vCash
    Really? You don't see the painfully obvious hypocrisy here? Lulz....

Well, I guess we're talking about a bunch here dumb and gullible enough to believe the Tuohys adopted Oher simply because they are great people...a bunch that claims to be intellectually superior because they swear allegiance to a university that put Jerrell Powe on the Dean's List...a bunch so delusionally pretentious that they refuse to admit their overwhelming obsession of MSU; so overwhelmingly obsessed they hired private investigators to harass Sherrill because they couldn't/can't compete without engaging in some underhanded, sneaky bull$#!t. I shouldn't be surprised.

And no....you read ED because you're obsessed little dramatic pricks that must know what others are saying about you so you can run to your room and bitch with the rest of your 13 year old princess, loafer wearing, Confederate flag waving girlfriends.
    Last edited by BossDawg; 02-21-2016 at 11:26 PM.

vCash
    I'm not trying to be an asshole.
    But like most of our little sister bear fans you just can't help it.