Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Baseball

vCash

Baseball

Hearing Cohen has some work to do to win back the players right now. Locker room isn't happy with him allegedly. Hope they can get it fixed. This season is critical to the program with the funding needed for the stadium expansion.

vCash
    3 games in and the locker room is already about to be a circus. I guess I'll have to start watching MLB again

vCash

We hear that same thing every year so I wouldn't expect this year to be any

different but I'm sure there's a lot of truth in it. He's definitely not a player's coach.
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BayouDawg View Post
    3 games in and the locker room is already about to be a circus. I guess I'll have to start watching MLB again
    Be a braves' fan... Just stick with the minor leagues this year**

vCash
    Players keep this crap up and they are going to have some work to do to win back the fans.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Be a braves' fan... Just stick with the minor leagues this year**
    I was a huge braves fan growing up. I hardly ever missed a game when they used to come on TBS. Andruw and chipper were my boys. I just quit keeping up with them as much over the last 5 or 6 years.

vCash
    I heard that Cohen did some things that are absolutely horrifying in terms of team chemistry and what not. One being he told Luke Reynolds he was redshirting him this last Thursday.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BayouDawg View Post
    Only 3 games in and you'll see a few guys not taking the field over the next few games... We're not off to a good start for sure. Worries me because I think this team has a great make up, but if they can't form team chemistry, it won't matter.

vCash
    If this turns out to be Cohen's last year what are the chances of getting Louisville's coach?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    Hearing Cohen has some work to do to win back the players right now. Locker room isn't happy with him allegedly. Hope they can get it fixed. This season is critical to the program with the funding needed for the stadium expansion.
    When your team gives you a powerpoint presentation on why facial hair would be a good idea- you are on the verge of losing them every year
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    They have a very long way to go on funding for the stadium. If he has already lost them, more like never regained the players respect this is going to go really bad really fast again. If he pulls another Kentucky episode this year it's over.

vCash
    And as people read this thread- Hack is an extremely good source for this baseball team. He's not throwing 3rd hand BS around

vCash
    Why do we always hear these rumors about Cohen and team chemistry? There has to be some truth to it because every year since he's been here there have been whispers about feelings getting hurt and whatnot. If that's the truth and Cohen can't get the team together then he needs to step down. Cohen could be trying too hard and thus getting frustrated. If that's so then it's just not going to work out for him, and I hate that. But in the end, MSU is a premier baseball program, and we shouldn't have to be suffering through this garbage. I'm getting painfully impatient, and I know I'm not the only one.

Damnit.
    Last edited by BossDawg; 02-20-2016 at 09:10 PM.

vCash
    I'm sure Scott will get this fixed**

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IMissJack View Post
    I'm sure Scott will get this fixed**
    That thought makes me even more worried.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WeWonItAll(Most) View Post
    I heard that Cohen did some things that are absolutely horrifying in terms of team chemistry and what not. One being he told Luke Reynolds he was redshirting him this last Thursday.
    Reynolds was told he could redshirt if he wanted to stay...on Feb 19 he was told...

vCash
    I was told today by someone on that started on the team last year that Cohen pulled almost of all of our juniors' scholarships that are hoping to get drafted this summer to give to freshmen in an attempt to save his job. Tell me, how in the world are we supposed to have a healthy locker room when Cohen is essentially takings advantage of our players?

Banned
    vCash
    Good riddance get the **** out John. Let's get someone who won't WASTE the talent we have

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WeWonItAll(Most) View Post
    I was told today by someone on that started on the team last year that Cohen pulled almost of all of our juniors' scholarships that are hoping to get drafted this summer to give to freshmen in an attempt to save his job. Tell me, how in the world are we supposed to have a healthy locker room when Cohen is essentially takings advantage of our players?
    Cohen was trying to add bigger talent to save his job. Make no mistake- his job is on the line this year and he knows it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    Reynolds was told he could redshirt if he wanted to stay...on Feb 19 he was told...
    Even better. Yesterday.