Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This is interesting on the OM investigation

vCash

This is interesting on the OM investigation

The NCAA has been at Allen HS recently, they have interviewed Bama signee Shy Carter, they have hit up Starkville HS....interviewing OM recruits and school officials.

OM response/spin is that they do that for ALL top recruiting classes- nothing to see here as usual in relation to them.

Exceptttttt- I was told that this is no longer true of the NCAA. They stopped this practice a few years ago- considering it a waste of time and resources. So Bjerk lying to the Masses again....ITS not over- not by a longshot
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    I've also heard they quit interviewing all the blue chips several years ago. Wonder if they got to see the the nice new Dodge Charger in the SHS student parking lot? Heard its' really nice.

vCash
    Rosebowl has specifically said on multiple occasions recently that this practice was eliminated several years ago because it was a fruitless exercise.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg View Post
    I've also heard they quit interviewing all the blue chips several years ago. Wonder if they got to see the the nice new Dodge Charger in the SHS student parking lot? Heard its' really nice.
    See you guys, you never listen to me. I told you there is gonna be trouble.
    Last edited by DoctorDawg; 02-18-2016 at 12:07 PM.

vCash
    David Brandt reiterated the same thing on Bo's show last week. I think it was a subtle little hint of what's to come.

vCash
    The ncaa is going for the throat. For olemiss to have the ncaa sniffing around for three years, finding the saunders stuff and then have tunsil's daddy squeal. All of this is going on and they go out and land players that were known by everyone to have their hands out is beyond comprehension.

Olemiss is playing russian roulette. We'll see how it plays out for them.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AlSwearengen View Post
    The ncaa is going for the throat. For olemiss to have the ncaa sniffing around for three years, finding the saunders stuff and then have tunsil's daddy squeal. All of this is going on and they go out and land players that were known by everyone to have their hands out is beyond comprehension.

I'm going with this. Not just because I want it to but because it is logical based on what we know so far. I've been asking repeatedly about the recent interviews with this year's class. If they find a bunch of shit there while tsun knew they already had a letter, that will be the WTF moment with the investigators.

This year's class may very well indeed be a Russian Roulette game they played.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    I'm going with this. Not just because I want it to but because it is logical based on what we know so far. I've been asking repeatedly about the recent interviews with this year's class. If they find a bunch of shit there while tsun knew they already had a letter, that will be the WTF moment with the investigators.

This year's class may very well indeed be a Russian Roulette game they played.
    It's possible. With the way they locked up Patterson early on there was no way they were going to slow up. They got greedy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDawg View Post
    We really should have listened to you. We were all waiting and you knew all along.

vCash
    Olemiss is playing russian roulette.
    With a Glock!

vCash
    Someone probably dropped a pot**

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjoelner View Post
    With a Glock!
    Or a rocket launcher.

vCash

I am really eager to see how this all plays out. When all of this comes down the NCAA is going to give MANY schools an answer they want to a simple question being "Is going all out cheating in recruiting to have a significantly higher level football program worth it?". That's what OM has done and if they only get a slap on the wrist then I think the majority of P5 schools will start pushing the envelope more and more to sign elite players with their hands out. I know personally if OM gets little to nothing out of this I will totally change my stance on the whole thing. If that happens I will totally support throwing out the NCAA rulebook altogether relative to illegal inducements and just make it anything goes. That would actually be more fair than what we have currently where you have some schools actually working hard to follow the rules within reason all the way to schools that will do absolutely ANYTHING necessary to secure a player's signature.

vCash
    Bjork is gonna be at the West Point Rotary luncheon today. I should have gotten an invite, but probably just as we'll I didn't.

I'll report anything interesting.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjoelner View Post
    With a Glock!
    Actually it's more like Michael Douglas pistol from (the Ghost and the Darkness).....wish I knew how to put just a pic up as opposed to a link......but if you see this pistol I think you will agree with me.

(It's not that hard... Click the Image button. Click from URL. Post the URL.)
    Last edited by ScoobaDawg; 02-18-2016 at 12:54 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Someone probably dropped a pot**
    Nice. Somebody got it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bhamdawgfan View Post
    We really should have listened to you. We were all waiting and you knew all along.
    Don't pick a fight on your first post. Especially on something you know nothing about.

vCash
    Don't pick a fight on your first post. Especially on something you know nothing about.
    Been reading for a few years. New username. Don't pick on someone about their first post when you've only made 43 over 2 years.

vCash
    Nice. Dodge Charger must the official car of the #network. There was a sweet charger at Whitehaven high school years back. By far the nicest car in the school lot.. Driven by a future Rebel. What a coincidence.
    Last edited by Maroonthirteen; 02-18-2016 at 01:18 PM.

vCash
    The Bearcheats thought they bought themselves some good players, but they only made the down payment. Indianapolis will be telling them how much they have to pay later this spring.
    Last edited by AlmostPositive; 02-18-2016 at 01:34 PM.