Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead Thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chainedup_Dawg View Post
    I don't think it was Rick. Negan said right before he bashed the person's head in "if anyone moves cut out the kid's other eye and feed it to his father". That would leave me to believe it's someone else
    That was the first thing I noticed. So it's not Rick and it's not Carl. It's one of Maggie, Daryl, Glen, or Michonne.
    Last edited by mparkerfd20; 04-04-2016 at 12:11 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mparkerfd20 View Post
    That was the first thing I noticed. So it's not Rick and it's not Carl. It's one of Maggie, Daryl, Glen, or Michonne.
    It was Eugene Porter who got his head bashed. Think about it. He said his good bye to everyone. Shook hands with Abraham. Gave his ammo plans on how to make ammo to Rick.

vCash
    I think it was bigger. On talking dead the exec prod said since they killed off this person then the season premiere would be justifying it. Don't think they'd be doing that for a Eugene. That'd be for a truly main character. I'm thinking it was Daryl. Nobody else other than Rick would warrant a statement like that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg View Post
    I think it was bigger. On talking dead the exec prod said since they killed off this person then the season premiere would be justifying it. Don't think they'd be doing that for a Eugene. That'd be for a truly main character. I'm thinking it was Daryl. Nobody else other than Rick would warrant a statement like that.
    I think there's zero chance Daryl dies before he kills Dwight. Dwight has stolen daryl's motorcycle, crossbow, killed the doctor with daryl's crossbow, captured Daryl, and shot Daryl... Daryl is gonna kill Dwight.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    I think there's zero chance Daryl dies before he kills Dwight. Dwight has stolen daryl's motorcycle, crossbow, killed the doctor with daryl's crossbow, captured Daryl, and shot Daryl... Daryl is gonna kill Dwight.
    That's a good point. I remember reading a supposedly reliable spoiler that it was Rick. I know that doesn't jive with the feeding him his son's eye and I have a hard time thinking they'd kill him off since the show is centered around him. But some things that happened in the show make me wonder.

Gabriel is coming on as having transformed into a coward pacifist into a cold hearted survivor. Rick basically gave him his blessing as leading the community defense and taking care of his daughter. And if you watched Talking Dead then they really made it seem like it was a major character that bought it. I guess that could be Glen. Almost hope it is. He is the main character I could most stand to see go. Wondering if he was the one and then Maggie dies in the season premiere in October. Maybe that would be the premiere that justifies Glen dying last night. I also think it will be a major character that comes back to kill Negan. Although...I also got to thinking that maybe they allow Morgan or Carol to do that as sort of a coming full circle from killer to pacifist back to killer.

Lot of possibilities out there. Sucks we have to wait almost 6 months to find out. Hoping rumors start to circulate when they start filming this summer of who is not on set.

vCash
    They may not have decided who it is yet. Too much chance of letting the bag out. You got crazies watching every move that every actor, directors, writers and producers do. If one of the actors up's and moves folks are watching. What is going to be hard for them to do is keep it quiet when they start to film next seasons. People will be watching to see who is on the set.

It still could be Eugene. I am guessing like everyone else. But they have been giving him more subject lines the past four weeks. Also the Producer said on the talking dead that there are clues to who it is.

By the way I just noticed I have over 2 million in vCash.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    They may not have decided who it is yet. Too much chance of letting the bag out. You got crazies watching every move that every actor, directors, writers and producers do. If one of the actors up's and moves folks are watching. What is going to be hard for them to do is keep it quiet when they start to film next seasons. People will be watching to see who is on the set.

It still could be Eugene. I am guessing like everyone else. But they have been giving him more subject lines the past four weeks. Also the Producer said on the talking dead that there are clues to who it is.

By the way I just noticed I have over 2 million in vCash.
    I think the exec producers know who it is but they may not have announced it yet. I remember on TD where Chandler Riggs tweeted in that he still doesn't know who died.

vCash
    I think the exec producers know who it is but they may not have announced it yet. I remember on TD where Chandler Riggs tweeted in that he still doesn't know who died.
    I agree an I think the writer have a good idea but I would be willing to bet my balls that the actors do not. It is going to be hard to keep it form leaking out especially when they start to film next season.

vCash
    I pretty much agree with what this person wrote on a board speculating about who it was:

I think its Glenn. Kirkman said on TTD that there were clues. The POV was used throughout the episode. I'm assuming this meant something. The POV started in the van, which when the doors are opened, the POV comes from the character that is the furthest back. This POV is Glenn's. Just my thoughts.

vCash
    Abraham. He was ready. And Negen said damn, took it like a champ.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjoelner View Post
    I pretty much agree with what this person wrote on a board speculating about who it was:

I think its Glenn. Kirkman said on TTD that there were clues. The POV was used throughout the episode. I'm assuming this meant something. The POV started in the van, which when the doors are opened, the POV comes from the character that is the furthest back. This POV is Glenn's. Just my thoughts.
    Good catch. I think it's Glenn too. Although the smart thing for Negan to do would be kill Rick as he's the leader. You kill the leader and everyone else falls in line. This should be common sense for psycho serial killing leaders right? I could see it being Karl too. He had Negan's gun.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    Good catch. I think it's Glenn too. Although the smart thing for Negan to do would be kill Rick as he's the leader. You kill the leader and everyone else falls in line. This should be common sense for psycho serial killing leaders right? I could see it being Karl too. He had Negan's gun.
    I read that in the comic books he didn't want to kill Rick because he didn't want to make him a martyr. I know the TV show does not always follow the comics, but thought I would throw that out there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BoomBoom View Post
    it's amazing how it can be so good and so bad at the same time.
    Kind of like ****ing a fat chic.

vCash
    Someone supposedly slowed down the audio and they think the person is saying Maggie but it says Magg then thud. Then you hear Maggie yell Glenn. It is so distorted, I am not sure if they are just hearing what they want it to be. I also saw someone talking about all the POV scenes might have been from Glenn. The view from the van was farther back and Glenn was one of the last ones out. The other POV, you really couldn't completely tell. The only thing is when Negan is giving his speech about you can cry and what not he talks to the left and right, Glenn was the last one on the end so it might be kind of odd if Negan is telling his guys that.

vCash
    One thing is for sure...it's a good thing we are in the DVR age now because that scene is going to be watched so much between now and October it isn't funny from people trying to figure it out. VHS tapes would have worn out. I know the Exec Prod said they left clues as to who it was. I will say this. I think all these people saying their goodbyes and all that were decoys. I don't think they'd make a cliff hanger to the level of Who Shot JR and leave clues to make the answer that obvious. To me, that rules Eugene and Abraham out. Plus, I don't think they are main enough characters. It's going to be one of Rick, Carl, Daryl, Glen, Maggie, or Michonne. Here is where I put the odds of each:

Rick - 25% Would be the biggest shock value the show could do by killing off the main character. Not sure they have balls that big. Arguments in favor of it being Rick is him showing faith in Gabriel to lead the security of Alexandria and take care of his daughter. He could die knowing those were in good hands after Gabriel went from coward to cold hearted bad ass.
    Carl - 15% Killing a kid would make Negan an uber villian and a lot of people would love to see him go. That line about cutting his eye out and feeding it to Rick I don't think is an automatic disqualifer. They could do that after he was dead.
    Daryl - 15% There would be riots in America if they killed him, but he would fit the bill of being a major character killed. I just don't think he goes until he gets to kill what's his name with the burned face. EP said the season premiere would hopefully justify killing off the person they did making it sound like it was a big one.
    Glen - 30% He's escaped certain death twice this season. Was that foreshadowing his eventual demise here? It's also who he kills in the comics, but the TV show is not shy about deviating from the script.
    Maggie - 5% Not sure they let him kill a pregnant woman. That may be just too far even for them. Plus, in the comics she becomes the leader of the Hilltoppers and Glen getting killed would pave the way for her to be willing to leave Alexandria to take on that role. Would also justify Rick putting her in charge of the negotiations when they first met.
    Michonne - 10% Every other love interest of Rick has died so she might as will continue the trend.

All of that to say my money is on Glen but Rick wouldn't surprise me.

vCash
    One thing is for sure...it's a good thing we are in the DVR age now because that scene is going to be watched so much between now and October it isn't funny from people trying to figure it out. VHS tapes would have worn out. I know the Exec Prod said they left clues as to who it was. I will say this. I think all these people saying their goodbyes and all that were decoys. I don't think they'd make a cliff hanger to the level of Who Shot JR and leave clues to make the answer that obvious. To me, that rules Eugene and Abraham out. Plus, I don't think they are main enough characters. It's going to be one of Rick, Carl, Daryl, Glen, Maggie, or Michonne. Here is where I put the odds of each:

Rick - 25% Would be the biggest shock value the show could do by killing off the main character. Not sure they have balls that big. Arguments in favor of it being Rick is him showing faith in Gabriel to lead the security of Alexandria and take care of his daughter. He could die knowing those were in good hands after Gabriel went from coward to cold hearted bad ass.
    Carl - 15% Killing a kid would make Negan an uber villian and a lot of people would love to see him go. That line about cutting his eye out and feeding it to Rick I don't think is an automatic disqualifer. They could do that after he was dead.
    Daryl - 15% There would be riots in America if they killed him, but he would fit the bill of being a major character killed. I just don't think he goes until he gets to kill what's his name with the burned face. EP said the season premiere would hopefully justify killing off the person they did making it sound like it was a big one.
    Glen - 30% He's escaped certain death twice this season. Was that foreshadowing his eventual demise here? It's also who he kills in the comics, but the TV show is not shy about deviating from the script.
    Maggie - 5% Not sure they let him kill a pregnant woman. That may be just too far even for them. Plus, in the comics she becomes the leader of the Hilltoppers and Glen getting killed would pave the way for her to be willing to leave Alexandria to take on that role. Would also justify Rick putting her in charge of the negotiations when they first met.
    Michonne - 10% Every other love interest of Rick has died so she might as will continue the trend.

All of that to say my money is on Glen but Rick wouldn't surprise me.
    Supposedly Norman Reedus is looking at movie roles. He has done a couple of movies the past year though. We watched it several times and wasn't sure who it was. I convinced myself that when the person gets hit there is a big white rock around their left knee and there was one around Sasha and Aaron. I don't think Darryl could have "taken it like a champ" because after getting shot he was barely able to sit up. I am still unsure whether this is all to drum up drama because everyone knows what happens in the comic or if they kill someone else just to be different.

I will say Negan is a total badass. I really want to know his backstory.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    Supposedly Norman Reedus is looking at movie roles. He has done a couple of movies the past year though. We watched it several times and wasn't sure who it was. I convinced myself that when the person gets hit there is a big white rock around their left knee and there was one around Sasha and Aaron. I don't think Darryl could have "taken it like a champ" because after getting shot he was barely able to sit up. I am still unsure whether this is all to drum up drama because everyone knows what happens in the comic or if they kill someone else just to be different.

I will say Negan is a total badass. I really want to know his backstory.
    I went back and watched the ending and it has to be glenn based on the POV. The only other one it could be is Rositta and I doubt it her based on the fact that Negan likes women a lot.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    I went back and watched the ending and it has to be glenn based on the POV. The only other one it could be is Rositta and I doubt it her based on the fact that Negan likes women a lot.
    Read something today saying they thought it was Michonne because of the angle of the POV in the van. Supposedly it was on the passenger side and Glenn and Rosita were on the driver side. Watching it the only thing I could tell was Darryl was in front of the POV in the van because you can see his messed up hair. Also there was no way in his weakened state that he would have "taken it like a champ".

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    Read something today saying they thought it was Michonne because of the angle of the POV in the van. Supposedly it was on the passenger side and Glenn and Rosita were on the driver side. Watching it the only thing I could tell was Darryl was in front of the POV in the van because you can see his messed up hair. Also there was no way in his weakened state that he would have "taken it like a champ".
    Of all the main characters, she is the one I would lose the least amount of sleep over not coming back.

vCash
    Of all the main characters, she is the one I would lose the least amount of sleep over not coming back.
    I still think it is going to be Glenn. I think all of this is just creating chaos and at the end they actually follow the comic.