Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead Thread

vCash
    One of the Top 6 of Rick, Michionne, Daryl, Carol, Glen or Maggie have to die at some point rather soon. Otherwise, the show loses it's flavor.

Banned
    vCash
    Looked like he shot him in the shoulder and then said "you'll be alright" and I still think it'll be Glenn that goes this time.

vCash
    So, what are the chances of Maggie having a John Hurt-like alien birth scene with a zombie baby? Now that'd be good tv!

vCash
    I was reading a rumor/spoiler site and they were theorizing it was Rick that kisses Lucille the season finale. I just have a hard time thinking they kill him off. I think it will be someone involved in a relationship. My money is on Michonne. Here is why I say that. Think back to that scene with Rick and Abraham with Abraham asking Rick about this world when you have a partner you care about. Forgot the exact dialogue but Abraham saying he was not ready to rip the world a new asshole. I think Michonne dies and that takes currently hard core Rick into uber hardcore Rick and the first half of next season is him plotting to kill Negan to exact revenge with the mid season finale being Rick killing Negan in some horrific manner we can't even fathom right now.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjoelner View Post
    So, what are the chances of Maggie having a John Hurt-like alien birth scene with a zombie baby? Now that'd be good tv!
    Oh man if it was actually Alien 5 it would be the greatest thing ever for this show!! Please let a baby Alien rip through her chest cavity and eat Glenn's face!! Woulda been even better if it had happened during that shower scene. You're a genius Mjoelner!! Rep given

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg View Post
    I was reading a rumor/spoiler site and they were theorizing it was Rick that kisses Lucille the season finale. I just have a hard time thinking they kill him off. I think it will be someone involved in a relationship. My money is on Michonne. Here is why I say that. Think back to that scene with Rick and Abraham with Abraham asking Rick about this world when you have a partner you care about. Forgot the exact dialogue but Abraham saying he was not ready to rip the world a new asshole. I think Michonne dies and that takes currently hard core Rick into uber hardcore Rick and the first half of next season is him plotting to kill Negan to exact revenge with the mid season finale being Rick killing Negan in some horrific manner we can't even fathom right now.
    They have obviously introduce some new characters and a few of them could become leaders and they have to make room for them. They have gradually been making Rick out to be like the Governor. They might be building a case to have him hacked. You could be right about Rick.

I think the TV version of Negan is not going to be as bad ass as the comic book version and I don't think rick will be as much of a ***** with his dealings with Negan as in the comic book. Plus the TV show Producers and writers said they like to do their thing.

With the TV show it is about ratings and they will do what they have to keep the ratings up. I still think that the Glenn dying crap several episodes ago was a trial to see how the viewers would react. I suspect they filmed two versions of the season endings based on that reaction.

I think Abraham dies and Sasha dies and possibly Rosetta (spelling) the hot Spanish chick. They seem to have the knack of knocking off hot ones.

Also I think Negans troops are being depleted. 4 were killed by the RPG, 18 killed at the satellite physicality, 7 were killed at the meat plant, 4 were killed when Dwight killed the doctor and Carol just killed another five. Judging by the Pike the guys that carol killed was using, they got some of the Hill Top people to help.

Like I said the TV producers and writer don't like following the comic book.

I think Carol will be off the show for at lest one season. I don't think they kill her off.

I would not be surprise if it all don't come down like Terminus. Think about it, she went away right before the prison fell. She just left again and Alexandria might getting ready to fall. She came back right before Rick and the gang were about to be dinner and saved their ass. Rick and the group might become prisoners or servants to Negan and that is what next season will be all about and Carol show up at the end of the season to save their ass again.

Morgan and Carol might be gone all season to make room for new characters and once some of the others get killed off they bring them back in. They just might not kill off any main characters this season. Just make them disappear for a while.

Just my thoughts.
    Last edited by Jack Lambert; 03-28-2016 at 10:50 PM.

vCash
    I think the guy looking for his horse was Negan. And of course Morgan stopped Rick from shooting him. Another reason I think this is because of the big speech (good one actually) where Morgan tied his mercy on the Wolf boy into it leading to the saving of Carl's life. They're setting that up to be ironic when not killing Negan leads to the death next episode of Michone and/or Glen and/or Darryl. I don't think it'll be Rosita.

They also showed a guy riding bold as brass down the middle of a street on a horse in the previews for next week. I don't think that means the guy is just some schmo on a horse. He's someone important. At this point who else would it be?
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    I honestly don't care about any of the new people. If they kill off several of the main people then I will be getting to the point of not caring anymore. I couldn't care less about any of the Alexandria people.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogBear View Post
    I think the guy looking for his horse was Negan. And of course Morgan stopped Rick from shooting him. Another reason I think this is because of the big speech (good one actually) where Morgan tied his mercy on the Wolf boy into it leading to the saving of Carl's life. They're setting that up to be ironic when not killing Negan leads to the death next episode of Michone and/or Glen and/or Darryl. I don't think it'll be Rosita.

They also showed a guy riding bold as brass down the middle of a street on a horse in the previews for next week. I don't think that means the guy is just some schmo on a horse. He's someone important. At this point who else would it be?
    As perverted and horny as Negan is in the comic I don't think he would kill Rosita off either. She's hot.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    As perverted and horny as Negan is in the comic I don't think he would kill Rosita off either. She's hot.
    Yes. Yes she is. No way in hayuhl I could give her the boot for Sasha. Nope.

vCash
    Yes. Yes she is. No way in hayuhl I could give her the boot for Sasha. Nope.
    I went back and watched and Dwight did not have a burned faced when he and his girlfriend took the bike from Daryl. When he got his nuts bitten he did have a burned face.

I am thinking in the episode he took the bike he and his girlfriend were trying to escape from negan because Negan has a harem and wanted Dwight girl. At lest he does in the comic book. so they tried to get away but got caught and Negan took Dwight's girl friend or wife and burned his face. I think in the end he ends up being good and joining Rick and crew and becoming a main character. It's obvious he is not a bad guy because he did not kill Daryl when he took the bike and I don't think he killed Daryl the other night.

The question is who does he replace? I am think Sasha or Maggie will leave the show or both. Sasha just had a kid in real life and Maggie is starting to get movie roles.

Dwight could be the one who ends up killing Negan saving Rick and the others and this is how he gets into the group.
    Last edited by Jack Lambert; 03-31-2016 at 03:58 PM.

vCash
    I went back and watched and Dwight did not have a burned faced when he and his girlfriend took the bike from Daryl. When he got his nuts bitten he did have a burned face.

I am thinking in the episode he took the bike he and his girlfriend were trying to escape from negan because Negan has a harem and wanted Dwight girl. At lest he does in the comic book. so they tried to get away but got caught and Negan took Dwight's girl friend or wife and burned his face. I think in the end he ends up being good and joining Rick and crew and becoming a main character. It's obvious he is not a bad guy because he did not kill Daryl when he took the bike and I don't think he killed Daryl the other night.

The question is who does he replace? I am think Sasha or Maggie will leave the show or both. Sasha just had a kid in real life and Maggie is starting to get movie roles.

Dwight could be the one who ends up killing Negan saving Rick and the others and this is how he gets into the group.
    Interesting theory but I don't think Dwight would ever be welcomed in because he killed Denise. Tara or Darryl is going to do whatever they have to make sure he isn't breathing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    Interesting theory but I don't think Dwight would ever be welcomed in because he killed Denise. Tara or Darryl is going to do whatever they have to make sure he isn't breathing.
    If he ends up being the hero and killing Negan it's possible. Anyways Tara and Daryl might die. It's my understanding that Daryl was not in the comic book and his character was based on Dwight.

vCash
    If he ends up being the hero and killing Negan it's possible. Anyways Tara and Daryl might die. It's my understanding that Daryl was not in the comic book and his character was based on Dwight.
    He was not in the comic. I think I heard he auditioned for Merle but they didn't think he was a good for that role so they invented a role as his brother because they liked him so much. Whether that was based on Dwight I am not sure. I was reading a spoiler that we may not know who Negan kills until season premiere of next season. The death of the character is from the character's POV so all you have to go off of is hearing other people screaming. If that is true I guess it comes down to how well can you recognize voices off camera.

vCash
    So who was it?

vCash
    That was a terrible ending to the season. I watch this show, but crap like that is why I'm really losing interest

vCash
    Something tells me it was Rick based on what was just said on talking dead.

vCash
    I wasn't paying attention, what was said? I think they will stick with the comics and let it be Glenn after I originally thought it would be Carol. Don't think it will be someone minor like Eugene, Abraham, Sasha, Hot Chick, Gay Guy, etc it'll be one of the long time guys. He said your taking it like a champ, making you think it would be someone surprisingly strong like michone, Carl or Maggie but I'm sticking with Glenn.

vCash
    Something tells me it was Rick based on what was just said on talking dead.
    I don't think it was Rick. Negan said right before he bashed the person's head in "if anyone moves cut out the kid's other eye and feed it to his father". That would leave me to believe it's someone else

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    That was a terrible ending to the season. I watch this show, but crap like that is why I'm really losing interest
    it's amazing how it can be so good and so bad at the same time.