Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Looks like Pawwl is turning on the Bears

vCash

Looks like Pawwl is turning on the Bears

Finebaum just said it seems like the NCAA has ole miss in their crosshairs. He even mentioned the NOA and that their could be more. Ol tusk was right about how he'll turn on em

vCash
    Finebaum annoys the sh*t out of me. He's just a parrot. He hardly ever has anything of substance that hasn't already been covered/dissected by someone else.
    LFC YNWA

vCash
    Pretty much the only media still in their corner are their old guard like Alford and McCready locally and Asschaps nationally. Last night everybody else turned their backs on them. Twitter blew up. Between that and the basketball game I went to bed with a big old smile on my face.

vCash
    yeah he seemed a little perturbed that the bears had sucked him into their spin cycle and that whoever he had talked to had obviously lied to him
    my cowbell is louder than yours

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mstatefan91 View Post
    Finebaum annoys the sh*t out of me. He's just a parrot. He hardly ever has anything of substance that hasn't already been covered/dissected by someone else.
    Oh I agree he's just a mouthpiece but it seems someone has instructed him it's ok to turn on the bears

vCash
    He wasn't being a mouthpiece. He has been at this game way too long. He knows how to suck people in and when to turn on programs. And how to act all shocked about it. Whatever info we have, he has had longer and more of it.

vCash
    One of our favorite posters is on with Finebaum now as I type, Paul is definitely pissed at Freezes ,or as my friends says, Freezes has peed in the whiskey, cause he was misled so bad by him.
    Last week Freeze sat at the foot of the cross as far as Paul was concerned.
    Last edited by shannondawg; 02-10-2016 at 04:31 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shannondawg View Post
    One of our favorite posters is on with Finebaum now as I type, Paul is definitely pissed at Freezes , cause he was misled so bad by him.
    Wish I was watching. Sadly, stuck at a desk pretending to be productive.
    LFC YNWA

Ever Been to Gloster?? cheewgumm's Avatar
    vCash
    One of our favorite posters is on with Finebaum now as I type, Paul is definitely pissed at Freezes , cause he was misled so bad by him.

Whoever that poster is, I say "GREAT VOICE"...seriously, that deep Southern voice says College Football.

Whoever you are, you need to be on the Miss State broadcast.

vCash
    my dad just text me and said it was reported by Paul just now that there is info that a recruit took money from ole miss and then signed with another school...Scarbrough perhaps?

vCash
    All I will say is he's from the coast and loves the dawgs.

vCash
    Paul practically laughed him off the show last week. You could tell Paul feels like a real idiot now

vCash
    One of our favorite posters is on with Finebaum now as I type, Paul is definitely pissed at Freezes ,or as my friends says, Freezes has peed in the whiskey, cause he was misled so bad by him.
    If Paul doesn't realize he was used as an OM mouthpiece to help them get through signing day then he is much less intelligent than I even thought he was. It was obvious to me then and should have been obvious to him as well.

vCash
    CoastDawgGeezer!!!!! My Boy!!!
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    I heard him on Finebaum today and last week. I think I know who it is, does he have a 3 letter username?

I loved the heck out of it when he drops it on the Bears. It's good to see the worm has turned on the Finebaum show.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RC3 View Post
    my dad just text me and said it was reported by Paul just now that there is info that a recruit took money from ole miss and then signed with another school...Scarbrough perhaps?
    Is this supposed to be breaking news? Surely Paul can't really be that out of the loop on what has gone on with OM recruiting.

Ever Been to Gloster?? cheewgumm's Avatar
    vCash
    He's got a voice that screams "SEC football!!"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    Is this supposed to be breaking news? Surely Paul can't really be that out of the loop on what has gone on with OM recruiting.
    i think he was in denial and was buying what his ole miss "sources" were selling him all along. it seems he has changed his mind at this point and is actually a little chapped about being misled

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Op4isabitch View Post
    I heard him on Finebaum today and last week. I think I know who it is, does he have a 3 letter username?

I loved the heck out of it when he drops it on the Bears. It's good to see the worm has turned on the Finebaum show.
    Yep, but OM got their signees on signing day, so the worm turning isn't going to hurt them that much. I mean the truth was eventually going to come out anyway but they've locked in another top 10 rated class by using the media to do their bidding for them, Finebaum included.

Geezer
    vCash
    It was all the truth as it was the first time. Freeze is going to be proven a liar and the only goal now for the bears is to protect Freeze. No question Bjork has lied when he said "many of the allegations are from prior administrations". Nine out of thirteen are under Freeze's watch. The Ole Miss attorneys are in full speed right now.