Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just listened to the Bone Yard..

Banned
    vCash

Just listened to the Bone Yard..

Rosebowl really seems quite sure this thing is just getting kicked off. I'm going to have to say, right or wrong, I believe him.

vCash
    He's been dead on so far- and I know he and I arent getting our info from the same places. He's getting better intel than I am
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    I've heard very intriguing things. Was skeptical of course but now things are looking way more realistic

vCash
    Also, Steve knows what's at stake for his reputation if he's chasing ghosts. He knows something.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chef dixon View Post
    I've heard very intriguing things. Was skeptical of course but now things are looking way more realistic
    Do tell

vCash
    link please....

vCash
    The most obvious sign that there is some pretty serious stuff in the NOA is the fact that the Bears refuse to release it. If there was really nothing to it and it was all women's sports and pre-freezus they would've released it already. I don't understand how the unm sheep are buying this crap. If strick and Dan were caught in a lie like this I'd be pissed and ready to run their asses off

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BayouDawg View Post
    The most obvious sign that there is some pretty serious stuff in the NOA is the fact that the Bears refuse to release it. If there was really nothing to it and it was all women's sports and pre-freezus they would've released it already. I don't understand how the unm sheep are buying this crap. If strick and Dan were caught in a lie like this I'd be pissed and ready to run their asses off
    Well obviously, you and I don't think the same way as UM fans do. And be glad of it.

vCash
    I still got a crazy om bitch on FB telling me on my AP link that it's NOT Freeze. I told her to read the damn article! Her reply was those are old allegations and not Freeze's fault. I deleted her ass.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    I still got a crazy om bitch on FB telling me on my AP link that it's NOT Freeze. I told her to read the damn article! Her reply was those are old allegations and not Freeze's fault. I deleted her ass.
    They're sweating like a teenager waiting for the results of a pregnancy test right now. They may be trying to put up a confident front but deep down they know the truth.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Do tell
    Nothing in great detail but similar to what Steve is hinting at. Just the beginning of troubles type talk

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    They are truly a special bunch. They really don't live in reality

vCash
    Bjork said "many of the allegations on football occurred in previous administrations". Nine of the thirteen were under Freeze, the Briarcrest Bear. So thanks to Bjork we now know that many is 4, in case it ever comes up in conversation.
    Hopefully when the sanctions are handed out Bjork will teach us what astronomical means.

vCash
    Well part of it, unlike MSU fans, is they walk in lock step to never talk negative of their program in any way but there is another larger part that I believe is true in general. That being that most MSU fans want to win IF we can do so by generally sticking to the rules, otherwise we are ok with being mediocre or worse. The vast majority of Bear fans just want to win and win big and really don't care how they do it. If it takes breaking NCAA rules habitually to win I think they are OK with that and will take their chances with the NCAA. Historically State fans have been WAY more accepting of losing than UNM fans and I still think that holds overall. That is why they have a well run #Network formed and we don't and that is why they go ape shit crazy when our program gets a leg up on them but we don't when the situation is reversed. Much more of their ego, self-worth, status, etc. (whatever you want to call it) is defined by winning than ours is so they are much more accepting of 'doing whatever is necessary' to win than we are. You can even see it in the differences in the attitude with the university leadership and athletic department administrations.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Martianlander View Post
    Bjork said "many of the allegations on football occurred in previous administrations". Nine of the thirteen were under Freeze, the Briarcrest Bear. So thanks to Bjork we now know that many is 4, in case it ever comes up in conversation.
    Hopefully when the sanctions are handed out Bjork will teach us what astronomical means.
    I'm sure Bjork has been trying to impress people by saying 4 is a lot his whole life.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg View Post
    I'm sure Bjork has been trying to impress people by saying 4 is a lot his whole life.
    Logged in at work just to give you rep cred for this one.
    Leicester Till I Die

vCash
    +1

vCash
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to starkvegasdawg again.
    LFC YNWA

vCash

Exclamation

Vegasdawg spitting fire lately!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mstatefan91 View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to starkvegasdawg again.
    Same here. Someone throw some rep on him for me please!