Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Super Bowl prediction thread

vCash

Super Bowl prediction thread

that 180K would have been well worth a SB winning QB...Panthers are just too physical

Carolina 31 Denver 16
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Peyton has a neck surgery and shoots up done HGH at the half and leads a comeback for the ages. 31-28 in OT.

vCash
    I eat too much, the commercials suck, I cuss Jerry Jones for not getting Dallas in, and fall asleep before halftime. This Super Bowl has little appeal for me. Maybe seeing D. Ware getting a ring might be cool but not enough to watch the whole game.

Banned
    vCash
    Wished we would have handled that deal better too. I don't hold it against cam anymore, I blame his pos dad. Still have a hard time pulling for him. I hope Denvers d locks em down and the old guy gets another ring.

vCash
    27-17 panthers. For some reason I like Newton but not Manning.

Kyle Love is a great story for Carolina, one of my favorite Bulldogs ever, he is the one that stuffed UNM on 4th and one at the fifty in the Pegues punt return Egg bowl

vCash
    I'm wearing Carolina blue today (not really on purpose), but before I put this shirt on this morning, I wasn't sure who I wanted to win. Guess I'll go with Newton over a Manning.
    LFC YNWA

vCash
    Denver is built to beat New England who is a finesse passing team.
    Denver cant run the ball
    Manning has limited arm strength and is mainly throwing 10-20 yard passes inside the numbers
    Denver hasn't played a physical running team
    Denver hasn't played a team with a running QB
    Carolina is the most physical running team in the NFL
    Cam is very mobile
    Carolina will max protect to neutralize the Denver pass rush
    Carolina just destroyed the number 3 and 4 defenses in the NFL in the playoffs

Carolina 38-17

vCash
    Archie pays for hookers and spice at halfitme to motivate the Broncos... 28 -21 Denver.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mstatefan91 View Post
    I'm wearing Carolina blue today (not really on purpose), but before I put this shirt on this morning, I wasn't sure who I wanted to win. Guess I'll go with Newton over a Manning.
    **** Newton. Hope he throws 10 INTs tonight.

vCash
    Panthers roll....31-16

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenheadDawg View Post
    **** Newton. Hope he throws 10 INTs tonight.
    I can't hate on the guy for making the best decision for him and his. I wish he had come to State, but he didn't. Time to move on.

If you say f*ck Auburn then I'd be right there with you.
    LFC YNWA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    that 180K would have been well worth a SB winning QB...Panthers are just too physical

Carolina 31 Denver 16
    21-17 panthers

vCash
    Yet again, who i want to win is not who will win, Panthers 34-17

vCash
    I can't hate on the guy for making the best decision for him and his. I wish he had come to State, but he didn't. Time to move on.

If you say f*ck Auburn then I'd be right there with you.
    It's really not the Auburn deal or him shunning us. I didn't have that much hate for him over that. I can't stand his arrogant, I'm the biggest ****ing deal ever attitude. He's really good but I just want to see somebody wipe that shit eating grin off his face and then slap that towel off his head

vCash
    It's really not the Auburn deal or him shunning us. I didn't have that much hate for him over that. I can't stand his arrogant, I'm the biggest ****ing deal ever attitude. He's really good but I just want to see somebody wipe that shit eating grin off his face and then slap that towel off his head
    Fair enough. His attitude doesn't really bother me, but I could see where it would bother others.
    LFC YNWA

vCash
    Fair enough. His attitude doesn't really bother me, but I could see where it would bother others.
    He's just not very humble IMO.. But apparantly he does a lot of charity work and genuinely loves to help kids so I can respect him for that. But on the football field I can't stand him. I can barely watch the NFL anymore with all the damn dancing, dabbing, and show boating. It's a damn circus

vCash
    2015 version of the 85 Bears 46. 2015 version of the 85 Pats 10. The Panthers def isn't going to play nice with Peyton. Thy are going to harass the sh&* out of him and make him look like a 39 year old who can;t get the ball 30 yards down the field QB that he is.

vCash
    Absolutely

vCash
    He's just not very humble IMO.. But apparantly he does a lot of charity work and genuinely loves to help kids so I can respect him for that. But on the football field I can't stand him. I can barely watch the NFL anymore with all the damn dancing, dabbing, and show boating. It's a damn circus
    He does do a ton of charity work and genuinely helps kids and interacts with them pre, during and post game. That's kind of why I've allowed myself to be a fan of his again.
    LFC YNWA

vCash
    Peytons last shot, hope he wins it. But its gonna be a tough row to hoe.