Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rosebowl and Ole Miss

vCash

Rosebowl and Ole Miss

Rosebowl has stated he is sick and tired of the media such as the clarion ledger not covering the OM issues. He has a lawyer who has filed a Freedom of Information Act request and he is going to get the info from OM and report on it himself. Bash him if you want, but when it is time to sh*t or get off the pot, Rosebowl has decided to take a step forward for MSU.

Head Elitedawg Croot Reporter
    vCash
    Gotta give him credit. He has not let this go. For my part, go Geraldo on them folks Steve

vCash
    Indeed he has if true.

vCash
    He stated he had passed facts and info along to the Clarion Ledger and they said they "had too much on their plate" with other reporting. He stated that Riley Blevins was treated wrongly and he is going to finish the job for Riley. He has a lawyer who made the request and should get some documents next week. He said if he doesn't get everything he is prepared to sue. He is using the Freedom of Information Act and his lawyer filed a Mississippi Open Records Act Request with OM.

vCash
    "After dealing with Ole Miss for over a year," he said, "I've learned to expect their leadership to do and say things that the leadership at other Division I schools would never consider doing and to justify their actions by reminding themselves that "We're Ole Miss.""
    - Tom Mars, Esq. 4.9.18

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by somebodyshotmypaw View Post
    Rosebowl has stated he is sick and tired of the media such as the clarion ledger not covering the OM issues. He has a lawyer who has filed a Freedom of Information Act request and he is going to get the info from OM and report on it himself. Bash him if you want, but when it is time to sh*t or get off the pot, Rosebowl has decided to take a step forward for MSU.
    What Steve is about to do to TSUN using your pot reference:

Senior Member messageboardsuperhero's Avatar
    vCash
    The CL sure as hell had plenty of time to send out daily updates on our investigation a couple of years ago. They can go **** themselves.

vCash
    #
    Last edited by spbdawg; 11-27-2018 at 11:04 AM.

vCash
    If you're over here happening to read this, Steve...give em hell.

vCash
    These are exact quotes about the clarion ledger from Steve:

For reasons unknown to me, the in-state media by and large has elected to take a pass on this important news story. Most of them have essentially walked in lock step with the talking points of the Ole Miss narrative without question.

I tried in vain twice to pass this story along to the Clarion Ledger, because I felt it was really more in their scope of journalism. They had little interest in the story despite the facts. I was recently told that they simply "had too much on their plate". The state's largest newspaper with all of their resources was too busy.

Finally, I am not Riley Blevins and I will not be run off. How he was treated was absolutely shameful. There is a part of me that feels like somebody needed to finish the deal, so that all he had to endure meant something to somebody beyond himself. The truth is the truth no matter how you slice it and frankly I think it's time we all got the truth rather this bill of goods they keep selling us.

vCash
    Bravo Steve Robertson. If people can't see the complete and total bias the Clarion Ledger and other local media shows towards Ole Miss, they're blind. Steve is going to make a ton of harsh enemies out of this, but he's showing he has the balls to take on the Ole Miss threat makers.

We've got your back, Rosebowl. Bring that shit

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    Bravo Steve Robertson. If people can't see the complete and total bias the Clarion Ledger and other local media shows towards Ole Miss, they're blind. Steve is going to make a ton of harsh enemies out of this, but he's showing he has the balls to take on the Ole Miss threat makers.
    In order to break through, somebody had to do it. Somebody had to put their career on the line. If it ends up being him, yes he may make some enemies, but it could also make him a career, especially if he is able to uncover something big and bring them down.

My thinking is the only reason he does this is if he has some solid info on some bad stuff going on there. You don't do this kind of thing hoping to find something. You do this trying to validate or add additional pieces to whatever it is you know. Which means he's got something up his sleeve and is ready to pounce with it.

vCash

I would suspect there are more MSU grads then Ole Miss. Now as far as side walk and fair weather fans Ole Miss has us 10 to 0.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg View Post
    If you're over here happening to read this, Steve...give em hell.
    +1
    Do I not look like a pothouse? Six foot down the bar. Go on, jog on, walk on, goodbye, bon voyage, **** off.

vCash
    I gotta say, Rosebowl has taken a justified beating by MSU over the years but since he's moved to Starkville, his sources have gotten better and he's become one of our best media members.

Rosebowl has gotten into investigative reporting and it's awesome.

vCash

**** yes
    Do I not look like a pothouse? Six foot down the bar. Go on, jog on, walk on, goodbye, bon voyage, **** off.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    I would suspect there are more MSU grads then Ole Miss. Now as far as side walk and fair weather fans Ole Miss has us 10 to 0.
    Nail on Head.

vCash
    Hell yeh Steve. Bout time somebody in the media had the balls to stand up to those douchebags

vCash
    It seems like awful reporting to let a story like this get broken by some one else if you work for the CL. Detailed reporting on a topic such as NCAA investigations especially if there is a major story that is being swept up is how you can get a national job.

vCash
    Rosebowl's full statement is on Sixpack. He's pissed