Page 105 of 115 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,100 of 2284

Thread: Recruiting 2017

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Reason2succeed View Post
    Or he may be eligible for an academic scholarship and doesn't really need an athletic scholarship.
    There's a rule that says if you're on the football team and hold a scholarship in any other sport, it also counts towards football. I think that might extend to any scholarships period, but I'm not sure.

Ironically, that rule was put in place largely due to Bear Bryant.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    This all day!! Praise the Lord!!!
    And all the Saints in Heaven are rejoicing for every new one here on earth who have found the way. Praise The Lord! Welcome my Brother in Christ!

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Really Clark? View Post
    This is the 3rd person who has mentioned this. First on a board so it may have some legs or it's getting out quick from one or same close source. Similar to Kobe?
    It wouldn't surprise me if this were true..we got him
    No Signature

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    It wouldn't surprise me if this were true..we got him
    Looking more likely as time goes on. Because of the situation around him for so long, I just can't give it a big percentage but the trends are good. Interesting that they haven't flipped Reed yet. Of course still plenty of time but figured they would push to do it quick for momentum if they could flip him, which many believed they could.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justwin View Post
    Do not want. No more small running backs.
    Yea, definitely don't need any more Josh Robinson types**

vCash
    Anything new on Willie Gay or is it still us or LSU

vCash
    Noah Ellis is in. Anyone know his chances of making it to campus?

vCash
    Kaleb Oliver just got CB'd to Georgia tech. OM's class could be on the verge of falling apart even more

vCash
    BOOM!! ��

vCash
    Really, the only question marks are Odom and Bowie now. Bowie looks to be riding the flippapotomus to Vegas and Odom is a bit of a mystery.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Really, the only question marks are Odom and Bowie now. Bowie looks to be riding the flippapotomus to Vegas and Odom is a bit of a mystery.
    Agree with that and if we decided to sign and place Collins. CEH and Rhodes would be the only small chance of good surprises if we get them as they look likely to stay committed. Doesn't look like we will offer Houston or Sonago.

As a side note, Oliver appears may be headed to GT instead of UNM.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    So we just saying we got Willie in the bag or what.

vCash
    If we could get Odom, Bowie, and gay on signing day, that would be a heck of a way to finish. 3 4*s (2 consensus) and 2 of them signing day flips...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    So we just saying we got Willie in the bag or what.
    Willie is all Dawg!! Even a late evening powwow before dead period.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Really Clark? View Post
    Willie is all Dawg!! Even a late evening powwow before dead period.
    Hope you're right my friend. Willie is a must have. He is a day 1 player in the SEC

Senior Member Lumpy Chucklelips's Avatar
    vCash
    Our old friend Torque Bateman is announcing this afternoon. Miami, USF, Louisville. I wonder why we pulled off this one?

vCash
    Ari or IYOK, care to give your final predictions on these guys? Gay, Bowie, Odom, Rhodes, Carty, Edwards-Helaire. And any others that y'all think we close with. Thought it would be nice to have an update since official visits are over now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumpy Chucklelips View Post
    Our old friend Torque Bateman is announcing this afternoon. Miami, USF, Louisville. I wonder why we pulled off this one?
    It's probably going to be Louisville with USF second. He can't commit to Miami is my understanding. A lot of schools, besides just us, have backed off of him this fall. He would already be committed to more than one school if they would accept it

vCash
    For those interested, Kalab Oliver is announcing his commitment at 12 today. Big trend to GT since his OV. So UNM or Louisville and Sirmon might not get him in the end.