Page 103 of 115 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,060 of 2284

Thread: Recruiting 2017

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    Hey Dawg Gone, I pay as much to comment on this board as you do. Mind your own business, if I want to ask a question, I'll ask it.
    I pay as much to comment on this board as you do, everything posted on PUBLIC BOARD is my business. If there is something you want to know privately there is a private message feature.
    No Signature

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    If he is talking about Eze then he must have just revealed his identity as a Rebel because that is who Elliot Cb'd his pick to.
    Really Clark? He's no rebel... braves and state = good people haha

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    It's all good. It's not like we just got on CEH... and he has been to Starkville numerous times.
    Also CEH is a different type of back than KH..
    Hill will be a dawg no matter what CEH decides.
    Thanks Ari.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    How'd we end up in sanogo top 3. I didn't even realize we were still recruiting him.
    I would not be surprised at all if the Ole Miss coaches asked him to include MSU so it would look like they beat us in a recruiting battle.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Obinna eze

Now we're even on name recall haha
    Not quite... I knew who he was talking about, I just wanted him to confirm before I accused him of being a Rebel. Although I'm pretty certain he was just mistaken.
    No Signature

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetEdDawg View Post
    Because we have people that still after all this time can't help themselves. They say they aren't gonna act like this, then every year same time go bonkers.
    I don't tweet, just curious about something I saw in another thread on this board. I saw Ari was active and decided to ask, as he seems to have fairly accurate info. I am to old and have seen too many recruiting classes to be going bonkers.

vCash
    If he is talking about Eze then he must have just revealed his identity as a Rebel because that is who Elliot Cb'd his pick to.
    Huh. It said MSST earlier or I completely be misread that

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Really Clark? View Post
    Huh. It said MSST earlier or I completely be misread that
    Knowing the way National media gets it mixed up, it probably did say MSST. I knew you wasn't a Reb, I was just kidding with ya.
    No Signature

vCash
    Knowing the way National media gets it mixed up, it probably did say MSST. I knew you wasn't a Reb, I was just kidding with ya.
    Ha. No prob.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by spiritual_machine2005 View Post
    I would not be surprised at all if the Ole Miss coaches asked him to include MSU so it would look like they beat us in a recruiting battle.
    They better hope we don't offer the kid.. or it will be a huge Shit burger for them..

vCash
    Are DD, gay, Clyde, carty, odom, and Rhodes the only ones to keep an eye on Wednesday

vCash
    Are DD, gay, Clyde, carty, odom, and Rhodes the only ones to keep an eye on Wednesday
    I've been told that Rhodes is 100% South Carolina.

vCash
    I really wish we would have offer the amik kid out of Louisiana. Apparently kid is honey badger 2.0

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KB21 View Post
    you are correct on Rhodes

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KB21 View Post
    Carty also?

vCash
    Clyde and Carty are out of the picture. DD, Gay, and Odom are the ones to really watch. It would be nice to get Ellis in as well. Also to note..... Bulovas is taking a Blue Shirt offer from Bama.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by defiantdog View Post
    Clyde and Carty are out of the picture. DD, Gay, and Odom are the ones to really watch. It would be nice to get Ellis in as well. Also to note..... Bulovas is taking a Blue Shirt offer from Bama.
    Lol... let the kid miss a big fg this year and he'll be looking for a new school next season

vCash
    Lol... let the kid miss a big fg this year and he'll be looking for a new school next season
    It's stupid because the kid could actually get processed before he's even given a scholarship.

vCash
    Isn't blu shirts only for kids that aren't recruited? He took an ov to us so it's either a gray shirt or full offer

vCash
    I remember talk about us forcing om to give scholarship to Rawlings bc we offered. Hence Rawlings couldn't just walk on at om. How is a blue shirt not the same thing?