Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Straight talk on Lashley from West Point...

vCash

Straight talk on Lashley from West Point...

These are quotes:

"Mullen never visited- not once. Hevesy showed one damn time"
    "LSU came by 4 different times"
    Alabama came 3 times to see him"
    "Saban and Miles both came to West Point- but not Dan Mullen- who is 20 minutes away"

This is the laziness I've been telling you about. We are lazy recruiters and want to depend too much on others to do the work for us- like Johnny Cooks and State guys on the WP staff. Our coaches have got to put in more effort. They arent putting in the "Strain" in recruiting. No "relentless effort". But they want it out of everybody else.

John Hevesy you are stealing from my University. You ****ing suck you ****ing douchebag. Go recruit and get some talent upfront you sorry POS. You owe T-Buck about 50K for getting Reese you lazy mf'er.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    I'm so pissed at Mullen, that is complete crap

vCash
    It's got nothing to do with your post but "strain" is the stupidest shit ever! I'd go somewhere else just because of that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    These are quotes:

"Saban and Miles both came to West Point- but not Dan Mullen- who is 20 minutes away"

This is the laziness I've been telling you about. We are lazy recruiters and want to depend too much on others to do the work for us- like Johnny Cooks and State guys on the WP staff. Our coaches have got to put in more effort. They arent putting in the "Strain" in recruiting. No "relentless effort". But they want it out of everybody else.

John Hevesy you are stealing from my University. You ****ing suck you ****ing douchebag. Go recruit and get some talent upfront you sorry POS. You owe T-Buck about 50K for getting Reese you lazy mf'er.

How often are the coaches allowed to visit? I'm reading that the head coach can only visit once. Is this correct? How about the assistants?

vCash
    It hard to believe that's real. I believe it is but that's beyond lazy and irresponsible if true

vCash
    The toilets are getting jealous

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    These are quotes:

not arguing, but do you really believe Mullen never visited him at home or the school?

If that is true, the only explanation is Mullen didn't want him.

And that makes no sense either.
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    Yep that's the same stuff I've heard. Just pathetic. I'm almost to the point where apathy is about to set in. My dad said when we hired Mullen he wouldn't recruit well. I asked why and he said because he's an arrogant Yankee asshole. Well dad you were right again. Just go read Tebow's book. He said when he took his official visit to Florida Dan told him it didn't matter who the qb was because his system is so great.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Irondawg View Post
    It hard to believe that's real. I believe it is but that's beyond lazy and irresponsible if true
    I agree...
    Shit just stop by a few times after you finish playing 18 at old waverly..

vCash
    If true, can this be used to fire someone for cause and not owe the rest of their contract?

Not advocating that we should fire Mullen, but we do seem to be paying 4.5 mil a year for this effort.

So, if the program goes to hell, could this be used to fire him for cause? Isn't there a minimal amount of effort someone must show in their job?

Lastly, if true, this says a lot about Mullen's character as a person in general. You have to have no conscience to accept the pay checks he is receiving and not give effort in you me job.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
    not arguing, but do you really believe Mullen never visited him at home or the school?.
    I believe it as if Pick said it to me- came straight from their staff.

People dont realize my Dad was from West Point- and my Grandmother lived there until the day she died. They knew the Bryan's.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Seems like Mullen is running the coaching staff, like a private sales business where the CEO brings his brother (Hevesy) in as Vice- President of Sales, although his brother has no interest in sales (recruiting) or winning over customers (recruits and their families).

vCash
    After Hevesy watched our tackle situation this year I figured he'd be offering to cook the family meals every night.

Did we secretly think he's Damien Robinson 2.0 or something?

vCash
    Something just doesn't make sense. I know for a fact Mullen saw Simmons and worked him hard. He's well liked by the family. It just doesn't make sense unless like spider said he just didn't want him which doesn't make sense either. Strange.
    Last edited by Commercecomet24; 02-03-2016 at 08:26 PM.

vCash
    When I posted Months ago what some Highschool Coaches thought of Hev and our coaches vs the Rebs , I was told I,didn't know what I was talking about. Most HS coaches don't even want Hev to walk in the door. And Mullen has turned off many recruits and their Families, that is one reason HUD was glad to leave.

vCash
    So, is this consistent with how AJ was recruited as well?

Did Mullen just blow off both these cats, Coach? I know that Saban was HAMMERING AJ early on and Lashley late....
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Idk if I buy this.

"I don't think I'm going to take an official to Mississippi State because it's right down the road and I've been there so much."
    He said it himself he has been to State a lot.

In addition to his upcoming official visits, Lashley has already had a couple of in-home visits with both Mississippi State (John Hevesy) and LSU (Jeff Grimes) stopping by.

"Those were good," he said. "My grandma, she really likes Coach Grimes from LSU a lot. He's a good guy. Both were the same things. It's really about me learning the position. Both of them like my ability as far as athleticism and both liked what I do on the field because they saw me play before."
    From another interview:

"It always feels good to be back over at State and it is good to get to talk with Coach Hevesy and other prospects," said Lashley. "And I basically talked to the whole staff and they all know me over there. It is just a good feeling there and I've been over there so much. It feels like family at State and I always have fun there."
    Another one:

"I've been to some of Mississippi State's practice this month," said Lashley. "I've been over there so much that I already know a lot of things they do in practice like their techniques and footwork drills and their steps. I have all of that down pat. And Coach Hevesy is a high-intensity guy when he coaches his guys. Watching them practice a lot, I think Mississippi State is underrated just like they were last year. They have a chip on their shoulders and they're putting in work."
    Scott. ‏@Swagg3rFLOCKa_ Jan 27
    Had ah great visit yesterday with MSU #Hailstate

Scott. ‏@Swagg3rFLOCKa_ Jan 20
    Great visit from Coach Hevesy #msu #hailstate

Scott. ‏@Swagg3rFLOCKa_ 29 Nov 2015
    Great inhome visit today #msu #hailstate

So that is at least three times visited him.

vCash
    Ask your sources about the Crimson Toyota Tundra

vCash
    But we cant visit him more than once per conpliance?***

vCash
    Could just be 2 kids (lashley and aj) justifying their decision to their pro-state community