Thread: For OM fans:

vCash

For OM fans:

Apparently, you begin to believe your own bullshit so this is just a reminder of the facts.

SEC Overall and SEC Tournament Championships: (This is from March, 2011 and hasn't been updated. I think all that has happened since is the SEC Baseball Tourney in 2012 won by MSU).

Big3 sports, last 30 years: MSU 14 OM 3
    Big3 sports, since 1965: MSU 18 OM 7
    Big3 sports, all time: MSU 25 OM 16
    All Sports, all time: MSU 43 OM 25

I have details but I'm too lazy to update them at this point.

Bottom line: MSU has a superior overall men's sports program - and the gap between the two is growing larger as time goes on.

As far as football goes, OM has an advantage, but not lately! In the period of time that current players have been alive (let's say 20 years), MSU is ahead 11 to 9 and 3 out of the last 4.

Disclaimer: This came from MedDawg on another site.
    You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant. Harlan Ellison

vCash

In the year...

...2013 MSU played for a national championship in one of the Big 3 men's sports.

The University of Mississippi will never play for a national championship in one of the Big 3 men's sports from now until Jesus returns.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Read it you ****ing pieces of shit. You can't post but take the shit back to your board and choke on your bloody tampons.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I seen it dawg View Post
    Read it you ****ing pieces of shit. You can't post but take the shit back to your board and choke on your bloody tampons.
    c'mon man. really?

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Yep

vCash

To add to that..

1.) They are the ONLY football team in the SEC West that hasn't clinched the division and played in Atlanta. (Well, other that aTm, but they do have division titles)

2.) They haven't been to Omaha since, what, '72?

3.) They are THE ONLY BASKETBALL TEAM IN THE CONFERENCE without a regular season conference championship. Yes, every other men's basketball team in the conference has at least one regular season championship......except for Ole friggin' Mrs.

What a bunch of damn losers.
    Last edited by BossDawg; 08-11-2013 at 02:03 AM.

vCash
    [QUOTE=I seen it dawg;35829]Read it you ****ing pieces of shit. You can't post but take the shit back to your board and choke on your bloody tampons.[/QUOTE

Exactly what group of people have lead you to believe that this type of comment is a good way to get a point across?

Senior Member messageboardsuperhero's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I seen it dawg View Post
    Dear Lord, how old are you? My guess is you can't be more than 13.

vCash
    Ease up.