Thread: Breaking Bad

vCash

Breaking Bad

Starts Sunday night.

Heisenberg

vCash
    The beginning of the end.... it was a GOOD run... I've watched from the very first episode... SOA, Mad Men, and Falling Skies as well... do I need to get a life?

vCash
    Runaway expenses of major motion pictures as well as declining attendance, and probably DVDs, has lead to years of the best TV ever. There is more really great stuff on TV than I could ever watch.

Hell On Wheels premiers soon. I didn't watch last season, but it looks like a great show. It has an all star cast.

vCash
    Trying to decide whether to watch each Sunday night and always have to wait a week, or just insulate myself from spoilers, DVR, wait 7 weeks, and binge. The latter will be more enjoyable, but I'll miss out on all the real-time discussion and reviews.

vCash
    I say start the DVR 30 minutes after it starts. Skip the commercials and be up to speed for discussions.

vCash
    I have been trying to catch up on netflix. Currently in the middle of season 3 I think. Hank just got shot up by the cartel like 2 episodes ago. Trying to knock out several episodes a day to catch up

vCash
    Did you guys watch last night's episode?

** spoilers ***

** spoilers **

Mostly felt like a Skylar episode. Poor woman can't trust anybody now, not even her sister. She didn't crack though. Strong woman. I think she's gonna stick it out with Walt.

I think Jesse is gonna sing. He is fed up. Wants out. Been trying to get out for a while now. But he is still friendly with Walt. Who knows.

I love how the season started with a flash forward of Walt getting that poison pill out of his abandoned house. In every episode now I am pondering who he is gonna kill (or himself).

vCash
    What the hell....

Tonight's episode is recap'd here -
    http://breakingbad.wikia.com/wiki/Confessions

I don't get this...

On the side of the road Jesse realizes Huell lifted his bag of weed and also pieces together that Walt asked Saul to have Huell lift the ricin cigarette from his person months prior after Brock as poisoned.
    I get the back story on Brock (covered here - http://breakingbad.wikia.com/wiki/Brock_Cantillo )

That's bit confusing to me, but I gather this was a way to show that Jesse is realizing that Walt has been manipulating Jesse for a while now and Jesse is really pissed about it.

Oh and props to Walt for that confession video. Having Hank on the hook for accepting $177,000 of drug money is pretty smooth.

vCash
    I was hoping for a more "Heisenberg-esq" ending.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    I was hoping for a more "Heisenberg-esq" ending.
    I thought it was cool...