Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Keep this in mind about all this investigation stuff....

vCash

Keep this in mind about all this investigation stuff....

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports...f-allegations/

"The NCAA opened up a second investigation last season following the news regarding Laremy Tunsil and his connection to a sports agent. That investigation was a separate incident and is not connected to this ongoing investigation, as far as anyone knows at this stage."

There's alot more to come on all this
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    So this is just the ncaa's first nut and they still have another load to go. So it's still coming.

vCash
    The NCAA started this years ago. Every crumb led to another and another. It was clear there was no end to OMs cheating. The NCAA had to moved forward with one NOA while it continued with the next chapter that's being written as we speak.

vCash
    Yep. Don't let the Ole Miss dipshits spin this into "it's all about women's hoops"....No. Not only is football involved in investigation #1, but it's the ONLY focus of investigation #2. And Lack of Institutional Control should be a REAL concern for them with this second investigation in addition to 3 sports in the first one.

vCash

The skuttlbutt here at work is that "only 5 are for football" and the rest are

track and field and Women's BB. I assume that matters not or so I would think. Could they possibly be charged with LOIC?
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Ha do you really believe that the NCAA spent all this time and effort over ****ing track and WBB. Give me a break. This thing is all about football and those loafer wearing, butt-chugging pussies know it. I hope Bucky doesn't live in a log cabin cause that son of a bitch is saw dust by now

vCash
    Some of the track and field violations are because of football. Apparently they were using Track athletes as bagmen for the football team. I heard this from another site. If true, it's slimey and ingenious and no wonder they were getting away with it because who would suspect that?

vCash
    Hey Coach, so with this second NOA, can they tag it as repeat offender? I don't think they have seen such disregard of the rules since they investigated Miami. Will be really interesting how they handle the punishment especially for the second NOA.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MarketingBully View Post
    Hey Coach, so with this second NOA, can they tag it as repeat offender? I don't think they have seen such disregard of the rules since they investigated Miami. Will be really interesting how they handle the punishment especially for the second NOA.
    I'm not coach, but I can assure you, if there are two separate investigations, and they notify of infractions as a result of that second investigation on the heels of this first thing, that will be considered repeat offender. That's also where the really big things would come into play - LOIC and show clauses. The continuing investigation is the biggest deal in all of this to me, and of course it's probably going to be the most overlooked piece of this in the eyes of the reb lurkers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubb Rubb View Post
    I'm not coach, but I can assure you, if there are two separate investigations, and they notify of infractions as a result of that second investigation on the heels of this first thing, that will be considered repeat offender. That's also where the really big things would come into play - LOIC and show clauses. The continuing investigation is the biggest deal in all of this to me, and of course it's probably going to be the most overlooked piece of this in the eyes of the reb lurkers.
    what Bubb said

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post

"The NCAA opened up a second investigation last season following the news regarding Laremy Tunsil and his connection to a sports agent. That investigation was a separate incident and is not connected to this ongoing investigation, as far as anyone knows at this stage."

IT has arrived X 2!! Wow! What a day! Great job Coach!

I'll admit I was getting a little hesitant on wether or not "It" was gonna arrive...and "It" finally did, twice! What a day!

vCash
    Nm
    Last edited by JoseBrown; 01-29-2016 at 05:21 PM. Reason: Double post

vCash

the spin has started

From rebelnation (posted by a bear on my facebook)
    The media loves a splashy headline, but the truth is Ole Miss Football doesn't have much to worry about. The Laremy Tunsil situation was dealt with by a 7-game suspension. All other allegations are either unrelated to football or very old, Houston Nutt era news. Carry on with your Super Recruiting Weekend activities. #olemiss #hottytoddy

vCash

So, would the stuff on Saunders and Waynesboro be connected with the first or

second investigation. Certainly Tunsil would be connected to the second.
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    I disagree somewhat. I think the first investigation will result in an LOIC charge and a possible bowl ban, but agree the 2nd is likely to bring show cause sanctions. Under new NCAA rules it's easier to hold the head coach responsible and I expect them to leverage that flexibility here. I don't necessarily think it'll be repeat offender since the actions did not occur while OM is on probation, but I could be wrong there I suppose.

vCash
    Coach 34, right now what is your guess or projection about if and or how much this might affect their recruit a palooza?? If so which croots do you think might be more at risk for them to back out??
    Last edited by lastmajordog; 01-29-2016 at 05:39 PM. Reason: spelling

vCash
    Interesting point I saw on SPS

How far back does the statute of limitations go for the NCAA? Because if it's 4 years or less it can't be stuff that happened with Nutt right?

vCash
    There's a 5 year window- but the investigation started before then- so thats a non-issue

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    There's a 5 year window- but the investigation started before then- so thats a non-issue
    Correct. Initial investigation started back around the CJ "white girl" Johnson, Pat Patterson era because I personally passed along the info (names, $, furniture pieces, etc) I had the the NCAA Indianapolis office. They only thanked me for the info but never would respond with the subsequent inquiries. I also funneled them specific details of a bone/job offer of a certain coastal recruit last season. I'm sure there are many more like me who have done the Same throughout the state. Believe me the depth and spread of the info they have is enormous and explains the length of the investigation.

Banned
    vCash
    Coach and Hack, can't these initial charges include both Nutt and Freeze? It mentions how their success starting in 2013 have created waves and ruffled feathers throughout CFB. I'm wondering if they actually might have some shit on that 2013 class already in these allegations. I would also wonder why the NCAA would wait basically 5 years to make charges.