Thread: 2016-2017 hunting lease/club

vCash

2016-2017 hunting lease/club

I will be exploring options for the 16-17 deer season. Looking for a club or a lease around northern ms. I would prefer a family oriented club considering I don't drink or any thing like that. If any of you guys have any valid information on anything please keep me in mind. Thanks, and as always, HAILSTATE!!!

was living way out West, but now back in the blessed state of Mississippi
    vCash
    I heard of one called state line hunting club. It is along the border with Alabama on north end of state. Look them up on Facebook.
    I am looking for a place in the northwest MS delta area. Got places to hunt, but half of what I have access to was closed early due to flooding.

vCash
    Thanks for the info. I no longer have Facebook but the wife has it. I gotta buddy at work that was in a club in tunica that was closed early as well. I hate that for you guys. I have access to land that my uncle owns but dogs have really messed that one place up. Once again, thanks man.

vCash
    I'm looking for a place as well. I hunted public land this year but would like to get in a club. I'm looking between Jackson and Hattiesburg. Simpson, Jefferson Davis, Smith counties would be my preference.