Thread: Tons of Pics of the west renovation!

vCash

Tons of Pics of the west renovation!

Added to Bulldogclub site yesterday. SIAP. Gonna seem like an entirely different stadium over there...

http://msubulldogclub.com/reseating/gallery/

vCash
    I heard today that the MSU Band will be in section B this year..

Senior Member messageboardsuperhero's Avatar
    vCash
    Damn, that's going to be nice. Walking into the bathroom on the West side of the stadium without having to worry about pissing on myself will be quite a relief.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mic View Post
    I heard today that the MSU Band will be in section B this year..
    That better be temporary. The endzone is the only place the band can be heard by both sides of the stadium - barring use of microphones and a good audio steup, which is doubtful.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FlabLoser View Post
    That better be temporary. The endzone is the only place the band can be heard by both sides of the stadium - barring use of microphones and a good audio steup, which is doubtful.
    I'm sure it is temporary... Bet they'll be high in the middle of the endzone when that upper section is completed...

vCash
    Putting the band in the end zone with bleachers was a foul up on whomever decided to do that. Some of the sound is going to go out the openings in the bleachers which = less sound going into the stadium.

They were much louder back in the day when the band was in the old student section simply because of the concrete.

In fact, after the Alcorn game, I expect to see a thread on sixpack or somewhere talking about how much louder the band is.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by engie View Post
    I'm sure it is temporary... Bet they'll be high in the middle of the endzone when that upper section is completed...
    Is that going to be a student section? That's where the band has and always will be in some form or fashion.

vCash
    I didn't hear the band at all last year. Terrible placement in the endzone.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    They were much louder back in the day when the band was in the old student section simply because of the concrete.
    Not that I really give a damn but when they were in the student section on the east side it was great if you were sitting on the west side but you couldn't hear them at all if you were on the East Side. When they moved to the endzone (Byrne move) I remember making the comment how much louder they sounded.

It's probably a moot point anyways because we probably can't hear them regardless of where they sit because they're really just not good.