Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PER ULL and the NCAA

vCash

PER ULL and the NCAA

A lot of false information going on. Here's some Facts from the NCAA and ULL:

http://www.ragincajuns.com/documents...015.pdf?id=815

1- Please note that in the 1st paragraph under "University Actions"

"Impropriety went undetected by the ACT and the NCAA Eligibility Center UNTIL THE ENFORCEMENT STAFF'S INVESTIGATION OF A PATTERN OF VIOLATIONS THAT TRAILED SAUNDERS to ULL"

That's a very important statement. It tells us that the investigation started elsewhere. Where? It trailed him. From where? Ole Miss. ULL didn't rat out Ole Miss.... ULL got caught up in it due to the investigation of Ole Miss.

2- The second paragraph.

"Based on information revealed During the coarse of the investigation" That's called evidence. Facts.

"It is evident that improper activity occurred in advance of ULL hiring Saunders" Facts, evidence of improper activity at Ole Miss.

3- Read on. You will see that ULL talks about the relationship that was formed years prior to Saunders coming to ULL with CRAGER.

WHY ARE THESE FACTS?

all of this applies to Ole Miss equally. The NCAA can not use the evidence against ULL and NOT use it against Ole Miss.

On a side note.... This has zero to do with recruiting violations. This is simply academic fraud.
    Whistleblower exposes: (FISA), Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts, 156 other judges, members of Congress, and Donald J. Trump were targeted by the HAMMER.

vCash
    We are all hopeful. But the one thing that is hard to get past is the source of this investigation. I remember when all this was going down, we all should. This all started with Pete Boone calling the ACT and the NCAA and turning in Saunders in one of the battles of the great Nutt Boone War. Glorious times. And OM legal team followed up and did all the dirty work to fry Saunders. In the process they stabbed ULL in the back. They are not making any friends in the NCAA world and that can come back to bite you eventually. But back to the point, it's hard to buy into the hope that the NCAA is going to punish the whistleblower. It's possible but with the staff gone I just don't see it. Now the Tunsil stuff, that's a whole different animal. That's where I'm focusing my hopes, that could open up big, who knows. But the Saunders stuff? Doubtful. If OM was going down they wouldn't be announcing findings on ULL.
    Thoughts?

vCash
    What does the om women's basketball case center around?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Academic and recruiting violations.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Really Clark? View Post
    Academic and recruiting violations.
    Academics is the answer I was hoping for. Hopefully the ncaa considers that a pattern

vCash
    Good question, don't think I've ever heard it mentioned, track either. I'm guessing recruiting but it's hard to believe the confeds care enough about titty ball or track to cheat. I would guess it's coaching staff cheating getting turned in and then lying about it yo NCAA and getting caught. Usual suspect. I doubt anything academic. That's usually football and men's basketball players.
    Anybody know specifics?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by scottycameron View Post
    We are all hopeful. But the one thing that is hard to get past is the source of this investigation. I remember when all this was going down, we all should. This all started with Pete Boone calling the ACT and the NCAA and turning in Saunders in one of the battles of the great Nutt Boone War. Glorious times. And OM legal team followed up and did all the dirty work to fry Saunders. In the process they stabbed ULL in the back. They are not making any friends in the NCAA world and that can come back to bite you eventually. But back to the point, it's hard to buy into the hope that the NCAA is going to punish the whistleblower. It's possible but with the staff gone I just don't see it. Now the Tunsil stuff, that's a whole different animal. That's where I'm focusing my hopes, that could open up big, who knows. But the Saunders stuff? Doubtful. If OM was going down they wouldn't be announcing findings on ULL.
    Thoughts?
    My thoughts are you can not punish ULL and free UM.

Second, I don't believe for a minute the Pete Boone stuff. If you read all of the response from ULL, it states clearly the time line. It also states CLEARLY that the ACT and the NCAA EC missed all of this. The ACT launched it's investigation in 2014! You mean to tell me that a call from UM's Pete Boone did not generate an investigation by the ACT?
    Whistleblower exposes: (FISA), Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts, 156 other judges, members of Congress, and Donald J. Trump were targeted by the HAMMER.

vCash
    Academics is the answer I was hoping for. Hopefully the ncaa considers that a pattern
    They do... it's why the word is used in the response

vCash
    Academic and recruiting violations of two JUCO players. Getting them both academically qualified which would fall under both academic fraud and a recruiting violation. Two assitant coaches were the culprits and the head coach fired because he is responsible for the staff in the program.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    My thoughts are you can not punish ULL and free UM.

Second, I don't believe for a minute the Pete Boone stuff. If you read all of the response from ULL, it states clearly the time line. It also states CLEARLY that the ACT and the NCAA EC missed all of this. The ACT launched it's investigation in 2014! You mean to tell me that a call from UM's Pete Boone did not generate an investigation by the ACT?
    exactly- that Pete Boone stuff is just a bunch of crap
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by scottycameron View Post
    Thoughts?
    When they BBQed Saunders they 17ed up. He knows where all the bodies are buried. Hud got him a gig a PRCC and now he is telling the real story to the NCAA. That is a real game changer. They are at a pucker factor of 11 and they have good reason to be. I hope they get to bend over and say aah sooner than later.

vCash
    "Arranged for Ginny Crager, ACT supervisor at Wayne County, to alter ACT test answer sheets".

AKA heppin'.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    As far as the track deal goes, nobody knows what happened there. Just their coach resigned suddenly, some say it was over something else not violations. Others are saying violations are involved. To fire a coach over violations it would have to be major. Academic Fraud would be major.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    exactly- that Pete Boone stuff is just a bunch of crap
    100%

http://blogs.theadvocate.com/raginca...avid-saunders/

September 2014 – Enforcement staff and the university learn that ACT had conducted its own investigation earlier in 2014 into Wayne County High School, and finds out Crager is no longer working as test administrator.

That's way after Boone

vCash
    As far as Saunders at PRCC, I'm not sure getting that job has any basis that he is now singing to the NCAA. We know he didn't during the ULL investigation. Even if he gets a long show cause I'm pretty sure it has no baring on the NJCAA. Different organization. If it does I can't find that info, somebody else might know though.

vCash
    You are right. NJCAA has nothing to do with the NCAA. Now, will the NJCAA take the findings and launch their own investigation? Maybe. Saunders did not give the NCAA much of his time at all. Refused to even respond alot.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    You are right. NJCAA has nothing to do with the NCAA. Now, will the NJCAA take the findings and launch their own investigation? Maybe. Saunders did not give the NCAA much of his time at all. Refused to even respond alot.
    The only thing that may make him talk would be a reduced show cause so he could possible get back into the NCAA ranks some day and/or still holding a grudge against them. Although, I think his grudge is mainly at Boone. But who knows. I think he is too tainted for anyone to touch again. At least for a long time.

vCash
    Any chance that the NCAA offered some sort of plea bargain to Saunders for information on OM?

The NCAA realizes that OM is the fish they want here and could probably careless abou ULL, so why not offer Saunders a deal for info on OM and nail them?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Any chance that the NCAA offered some sort of plea bargain to Saunders for information on OM?

The NCAA realizes that OM is the fish they want here and could probably careless abou ULL, so why not offer Saunders a deal for info on OM and nail them?
    Depends on how their investigations look. It could be just as plausible that they think Saunders is the main culprit that they want to fry. The university will still have to receive probation just because he was on their staff at the time. But they could be thinking he is rouge. He was uncooperative in the ULL investigation and UNM lawyers and the NCAA is what started that. Now if they continued to use his set up after he left. Then you have something to pin them on outside of just one rouge coach.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Really Clark? View Post
    Depends on how their investigations look. It could be just as plausible that they think Saunders is the main culprit that they want to fry. The university will still have to receive probation just because he was on their staff at the time. But they could be thinking he is rouge. He was uncooperative in the ULL investigation and UNM lawyers and the NCAA is what started that. Now if they continued to use his set up after he left. Then you have something to pin them on outside of just one rouge coach.
    but that goes back to the 1st post of this thread- the NCAA has FACTS. And the investigation started at OM. Thats all you need to know
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is