Thread: 2016 MSU Football Recruiting Thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    With who?
    Louisville

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    With who?
    Unknown. Louisville has been on him a while. He didn't know how serious talks have been between us and McRae. I took it to mean he just didn't have a feel one way or the other. Burning up the phones tonight

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by STATEBALLIN View Post
    Louisville
    Paul didn't say that at all. Or are you referencing another source?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Really Clark? View Post
    As I said, per Paul. But I get what you are saying. Crazy information out there this year. Really really odd and not all of it on our staff either. One of the things that will be discussed I'm sure later.
    Can't wait to hear this discussion

vCash
    Paul didn't say that at all. Or are you referencing another source?
    No Paul didn't specifically say Louisville, but he plugged that they had been recruiting him the longest which I took as he would sign with them if he does sign tomorrow.

vCash
    No Paul didn't specifically say Louisville, but he plugged that they had been recruiting him the longest which I took as he would sign with them if he does sign tomorrow.
    Yep. Gotcha. He said they have been. We also have to make sure he could get out and qualify for the SEC with his classes. So that may be a hold up as well and cause him to go ahead with them if he can't get in. But if he can, I don't know about. Be a nice get with 4 to play 3.

vCash
    Yep. Gotcha. He said they have been. We also have to make sure he could get out and qualify for the SEC with his classes. So that may be a hold up as well and cause him to go ahead with them if he can't get in. But if he can, I don't know about. Be a nice get with 4 to play 3.
    Last I checked the ACC was just as tough as the SEC, maybe harder to get in.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxdog View Post
    Last I checked the ACC was just as tough as the SEC, maybe harder to get in.
    That's what was mentioned to me and maybe JUCO is different?? I don't know why we would be harder than ACC. I know we lost out before to the Big 12 on a JUCO because it was easier to get them in and the player wouldn't qualify for the SEC.

vCash
    Mullen, what ever you and the staff have to do, stay at it all night and be prepared for anything. Burn up the phones.

vCash
    being reported we're making a late surge with some guys. We'll see..

vCash
    Care to share any names? Or if you can't be specific just give a little hint.

vCash
    If I was mullen I would of handed prepaid go phones to everyone on the staff and said call these ****ers non stop until they sign.

vCash
    Hahaha sure... Late surge on alcorn prospects most likely

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by civildawg View Post
    Hahaha sure... Late surge on alcorn prospects most likely
    Supposedly knott requested papers. Who knows if true or not, but we should probably pull for bama to get their big targets today

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedMoreCowbell View Post
    I've noticed the resentment toward CDM about neglecting recruiting because of looking for a new gig (after we bumped his salary waaaay up). Now is not the time for that discussion, but a week from today will be.
    When I wrote that six days ago I didn't think I'd be able to bite my tongue for a whole week. A few more hours of restraint and it will be time to have some blunt discussion.

vCash
    I have 3 goals today...

1. Kobe
    2. Cushenberry
    3. 2 players that are a surprise with 1 being a nice prospect and the other a decent project

vCash
    I'm just glad our fax machine won't be overworked today. Repairs can be costly.

vCash
    I think we may get a surprise and see Cush d brown k jones j Simmons and .... Lashley. Just my gut. Then again, coulda just been too many martinis. We will know soon.
    Last edited by Dawgtini; 02-03-2016 at 07:49 AM. Reason: iPhone keyboard is stupid

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgtini View Post
    I think we may get a surprise and see Cush d brown k jones j Simmons and .... Lashley. Just my gut. Than again, coulda just been too many martinis. We will know soon.
    You drinking early aren't you? Mullen's probably knocking em down too haha

vCash
    I'll just take Kobe at this point. Anything past this will be a plus