Page 88 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3878868788
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 1750

Thread: 2016 MSU Football Recruiting Thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HancockCountyDog View Post
    no shit, we just got trolled
    See ya in 2019 .. Maybe.... Knott...

vCash
    Cushenberry to LSU. Really hope someone has the stones to ask Mullen WTF happened.

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jumbo View Post
    Really hope someone has the stones to ask Mullen WTF happened.
    I doubt that will happen, but I don't see how he can spin this any way possible. We just lost a ****in starkville kid to OM!!

vCash
    Burn in hell mullen. We cannot win the way we want to with the talent he is bringing in.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Cocksucking ****ing Mullen you piece of shit. Getting our ass whipped in our own backyard and especially losing to OM is ****ing inexcusable. **** you you cocksuck but I guess losing to OM now doesn't ****ing bother you. Piece of shit.

Head Elitedawg Croot Reporter
    vCash
    I said I would come here and say I was wrong and I was. The football office got lazy down the stretch and it cost them. Both with their news and their commits.

No excuse by me. This is all on Dan. Every bit of it. Don't blow smoke ip our asses at the PC. Just say it. You got your ass kicked

vCash
    Makes sense that our insiders were thrown off this year when our staff didn't know what the **** was going on. Looks like the rebels are doing exactly what they planned and are sticking it to Mullen.

vCash
    I cant wait to hear what he says. Surely he cant stand up there with a straight face and talk about how great of a class this is. We couldnt even use up all of our alloted scholarships for christ sake.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ElitedawgRecruiting View Post
    I said I would come here and say I was wrong and I was. The football office got lazy down the stretch and it cost them. Both with their news and their commits.

No excuse by me. This is all on Dan. Every bit of it. Don't blow smoke ip our asses at the PC. Just say it. You got your ass kicked
    The bad thing is I don't have confidence the problem will be fixed by next signing day. Mullen either needs to commit to MSU and tell his agent to STFU or he can carry his ass. Also, our upper leadership needs to grow a set of balls and hold his feet to the fire.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Interpolation_Dawg_EX View Post
    The bad thing is I don't have confidence the problem will be fixed by next signing day. Mullen either needs to commit to MSU and tell his agent to STFU or he can carry his ass. Also, our upper leadership needs to grow a set of balls and hold his feet to the fire.
    Fully agree. What happened in this recruiting cycle is totally unacceptable. Got our asses handed to us by a program about to go on probation and one of the biggest reasons is because Dan's agent has to get Mullen's name out in public for every freakin' P5 HC job search out there. The other reason is Dan and a number of his assistants don't want to be bothered spending time on the recruiting trail and if they are out there apparently they are just pissing people off. After the past 2 years ON the field we literally could not have recruited much worse than we did this cycle if we had tried.