Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Snoop is officially gone from the bear team.

vCash

Snoop is officially gone from the bear team.

nm

vCash
    The Mississippi "Homerun" ended up being just a long fly out to center

vCash
    I can say with 100% sincerity that I hope he figures it out. The road he is headed only leads to self-destruction. No surprise but sad nonetheless

vCash
    and why you will never see me worried about what their ****ing recruiting rating is. They will always have casualties and attrition because they are "the party school" that "never loses a party".
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

Senior Member messageboardsuperhero's Avatar
    vCash
    Like many other guys at UM, he got caught up in the party. It's sad. Everyone saw it coming, but I hope he gets his life turned around.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    I guess it was the day to unload him from his commitment to get some recruits signed. Aug 1 a nice round number.

vCash
    Top 10 recruiting trophy they've been hoisting is history.

Brassell and TE were ranked pretty high I believe.

vCash
    it's just a ploy so they can add him to their recruiting rankings again next year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    it's just a ploy so they can add him to their recruiting rankings again next year.
    It wouldn't surprise me. BUT could he come back? What are the rules for his situation?

vCash
    It's an academic thing, he's done and he doesn't care

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    What was it? Hos money and clothes? With weed chain around his neck

vCash
    A whole lotta don't give a damn. Kid's been coddled his whole life and never held accountable. No positive home influence. Had he either played for Mullen OR just not for Nutt? He'd have had a chance. Some people have to be saved from themselves. He's one. Hope he can play 1AA or DII this year and maybe an NFL team will straighten him up. Not counting on it though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    I know you are saying this in jest -- but him not getting in this semester guarantees he won't step foot on the field for any SEC team in the future...you know, the Masoli Rule and shiz...

Hudspeth bound to be with Tig and Qyen if he ever plays football again IMO...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TopconDog View Post
    nm
    Who's Snoop?

vCash
    I'll echo my sentiments that it's sad to see happen. I think the reason he committed to us in the first place- and I may be naive here- was because I think he wanted out. From what I understand there was no way in hell that was ever going to be allowed to happen though. I think he and the other guys in that group were given really bad advice from adults that they trusted and they got burned unfortunately.

I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up at Jackson State with his buddy Tobias Singleton.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lord Humongous View Post
    A whole lotta don't give a damn. Kid's been coddled his whole life and never held accountable. No positive home influence. Had he either played for Mullen OR just not for Nutt? He'd have had a chance. Some people have to be saved from themselves. He's one. Hope he can play 1AA or DII this year and maybe an NFL team will straighten him up. Not counting on it though.
    He won't make the NFL, I don't care how fast he is. Not with his past criminal history and the fact that his Wonderlic score is going to be bad.

vCash
    He'll either end up at JSU or DSU.

Why can't SP guys ever make it when they go to OM?

vCash
    Non QB Wonderlic scores don't mean jack shit. But he still won't be in the nfl.

vCash
    He can always get adopted by Sean Touhy.

Senior Member messageboardsuperhero's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    I'll echo my sentiments that it's sad to see happen. I think the reason he committed to us in the first place- and I may be naive here- was because I think he wanted out. From what I understand there was no way in hell that was ever going to be allowed to happen though. I think he and the other guys in that group were given really bad advice from adults that they trusted and they got burned unfortunately.

I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up at Jackson State with his buddy Tobias Singleton.
    And they'll be talking to each other about how stupid they were in 2010-2011 for choosing to go to UM. We were off the Gator Bowl win and they were off a losing season and starting a 6-18 stretch that included about a 15 game SEC losing streak. It made no sense for them to go there, unless there were other incentives.