Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 747555657
Results 1,121 to 1,127 of 1127

Thread: OFFICIAL GAME THREAD Sponsored by kimcheesspiceshops.com

vCash
    Isn't there some loophole somewhere that we can get 1 more year out of him? I know Murray was at Georgia for at least 15 years. Sure there's something we can do

vCash
    Summary of the game below...................

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Fingers are barely thawed out enough to type. Holy shit the metal stadium was like an ice chest.

One of the craziest games you'll ever see. We came out and dominated only to see them close the gap right before half. Then in the 2nd half we stepped over our dicks and "Bama'd" them 21 straight on turnovers. We regained our composure and finished up with around 650 yards of offense and eeked out a W. Dak was amazing and even "Arm Tackle" Holloway made me eat crow. He's amazing in space. Just wish we'd use him that way only.

I was just hoping I hadn't just sat through the 2nd 600+ yard offensive loss, when they lined up for that last FG. They hadn't made a mistake all night until that last play.

vCash
    I love reading these threads after wins, but this thread is an instant classic. I have to wonder if anyone has ever made the meltdown after a win. There is so much meltdown material here, I hate to think about it going to waste.

What a crazy game. Can't believe we pulled it out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CowtownDawg View Post
    I love reading these threads after wins, but this thread is an instant classic. I have to wonder if anyone has ever made the meltdown after a win. There is so much meltdown material here, I hate to think about it going to waste.

What a crazy game. Can't believe we pulled it out.
    Yep, just spent a solid 30 minutes reading this entire thread. It's literally like reading everything you're thinking in your head but can't say out loud because your wife will get angry and accuse you of taking sports too seriously...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Beaver View Post
    Yep, just spent a solid 30 minutes reading this entire thread. It's literally like reading everything you're thinking in your head but can't say out loud because your wife will get angry and accuse you of taking sports too seriously...
    Haha that's the best and most relatable description of a game thread that I've ever seen

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    Block it
    I'm still confused as to why you don't get credit for suggesting this.