Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: De'Ron Davis

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash

De'Ron Davis

Senior Member PSYCHO(thesis)DEFENSE's Avatar
    vCash
    "The 6-foot-9.5, 235 pounder has long been considered a heavy IU lean. Even Trailblazers' coach Danny Fisher felt that way prior to his star player's on-campus visit.

Now, things aren't as cut and dry.

"At first I really thought Indiana was comfortably in the lead but talking to (Davis) on Sunday night, he's at a completely different place in terms of I don't even know if he has anybody that's out front right now," Fisher said. "I would think Indiana would have a slight edge because of the length of their commitment to him. ... But like I said, Mississippi State gained some serious ground over this last weekend.""

sounds like all IU has going for them is about 2000 stalkerish twitter warriors & the fact that they recruited him first

the way this has played out with the timing of everything gives me a good feeling:
    IU leads for Davis > Herard commits > Davis & Ado visit State > Kegler sets announcment Wednesday > Davis sets announcement for Thursday > no clear leader & things go quiet

vCash
    Kegler and Davis to State
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    IU fans are growing more and more confident by the minute on Davis. They've all but conceded Kegler

vCash
    What about ado?

vCash
    Steve Robertson just said Davis to IU and Kegler to State on a post on Facebook

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    Hell year, I want Kegler. Of course, I wanted Davis, but we still landed a great player. Great job, howland

vCash
    Does this mean we will get Davis and lose Kegler??***

vCash
    Stands to reason this would be right. But I have a sneaking suspicion Steve, given their De'Vinner history, actually knows little about what's really going on with our basketball recruiting...
    Last edited by engie; 11-10-2015 at 06:38 PM.

vCash
    Davis is in the boat...

vCash
    Gonna be fun watching this play out

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    Gonna be fun watching this play out
    Indeed!

vCash
    My opinion is we will see Mario choose us tomorrow then at the last minute Davis flips to us but lose Ado.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hattdawg View Post
    My opinion is we will see Mario choose us tomorrow then at the last minute Davis flips to us but lose Ado.
    I see Ado choosing us now. I thought he was Auburn bound until he made his visit.

vCash
    Isn't Steve associated with Gene though? And don't Gene cover these announcements?

vCash
    Steve is awful. His prediction rate is worse than that. He might get this one right. But that would up his correct rate to somewhere near 25%. He'll everyone has Kegler coming here. That's not hard.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Steve is awful. His prediction rate is worse than that. He might get this one right. But that would up his correct rate to somewhere near 25%. He'll everyone has Kegler coming here. That's not hard.
    He's throwing shit at the wall now to see if it sticks and say, "I told you so." Nothing against Steve, but no one knows except for The recruits and their families.

vCash
    I get the feeling from reading the Davis' coach's quotes that he is trying to let Indiana down easy. It is like that he is scared to tell them that he is signing with State.
    Last edited by YazooDawg23; 11-11-2015 at 10:20 AM.

vCash
    If I was an expert on 247 now...I would change my pick to MSU for Davis now even If I predicted IU just to make the IU fans go nuts.

vCash
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is