Thread: New pants alert

vCash

New pants alert

Gray with side stripes no giant mstate

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    I personally like the gray and maroon combo.

vCash
    This may be one of the best looking MSU uniforms of all time today. Gorgeous. Very Nike like

vCash
    They look great

vCash

I like them a A LOT! Reminds me of the mid 80's uni's except those were a

little more silver looking. Those particular uni's are my favorite MSU uni's of all time.
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    My favorite hands down

vCash
    Definitely my favorite

vCash
    looks like the confederates up north. Not a fan. Maroon and white. It's not that complicated, even for today's youth.

vCash
    Are we fighting the north? Maron, whit. Stick with it.

vCash
    I like the look today, even though I mentioned in another thread I did not like TN's grey uniforms. Would like to see the maroon stripes on white pants rather than the big M at some point.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    This may be one of the best looking MSU uniforms of all time today. Gorgeous. Very Nike like
    I agree. Love 'em.

vCash
    would like to see us wear the TN grey or even the Troy grey... and they are Addidas

The Darker grey just looks better to me.

vCash
    The grey/silver pants will look outstanding on the road with a white Jersey

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IMissJack View Post
    I like the look today, even though I mentioned in another thread I did not like TN's grey uniforms. Would like to see the maroon stripes on white pants rather than the big M at some point.
    I agree with you. I still like the white pants as my favorite- but take away the giant M-State on the thigh. The late 1990's Nike uniforms are my personal favorite of all time. I would wear Maroon jerseys and white pants for all home SEC games and white jerseys with white pants for all road SEC games.

I do like the gray and I even asked the MSU uniform twitter person what the Nike uniforms would look like with gray pants. I got to see that Saturday and I liked what I saw too- I was worried about the white face mask with gray pants- but Adidas did a good job with that by adding the white stripe and I think that's what made it work. And because I liked the gray pants I think we should wear them for OOC games- maroon jerseys and gray pants for OOC home games and then white jerseys with gray pants for OOC road games.

I am interested to see what the throwback uniform next week is going to look like- I'm expecting something similar to the Packers/Bears throwbacks. And then I have also wanted to see what MSU's Nike uniforms would look like in a black version- and we might see that for Kentucky. And then I'm sure we will have special Egg Bowl uniforms as well.

vCash
    I'd be surprised to see throwbacks next week. Still a possibility, I guess. I do expect black jerseys versus Kentucky though; an Adidas catalog leak confirmed that those exist.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    little more silver looking. Those particular uni's are my favorite MSU uni's of all time.
    I agree. Loved those silver pants we wore back then. I like these a lot, but I wish they were slightly lighter or more silver like Georgia's. They were close though, so I liked them a lot.

Last edited by CadaverDawg; 10-11-2015 at 04:07 PM.

vCash
    MAROOON....GRAAAAYYY

Nope, doesn't sound right.

I thought the gray pants looked awful on both teams. I hope there weren't two pants-less SWAC teams playing somewhere.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by godlluB View Post
    MAROOON....GRAAAAYYY

Nope, doesn't sound right.

I thought the gray pants looked awful on both teams. I hope there weren't two pants-less SWAC teams playing somewhere.
    That sounds like something that would happen at Mississippi Valley State.

vCash
    Apparently, nostalgia for the grey pants of the '80s warped my memory of that look. They don't <pop> like the white pants (but was thrilled to not have the giant crooked M-State nowhere on the pants).