Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Biggest troll job of the year goes to...

Banned
    vCash

Biggest troll job of the year goes to...

Coach34... go ahead and ban me... (when he does you'll know I was right)... We are essentially out of the title hunt and to generate activity on the site he comes out with all this "inside" info from all of his Bear sources... I highly doubt he has any Bear sources that are still tied to the program... if you think he does then you are being ignorant... He tries to get all of you fired up about all these "huge sanctions" that are going to be cast down on the Bears when really lets face it... they will get a slap on the wrist at best... He tries to say Tee Shepard quit football because he was also involved in the NCAA investigation when really, the poor guy just can't hear.. thats all... he can't hear and that has crippled him enough to not be able to play at this level... He talks about not believing "the spin" the Bears are trying to put on this whole investigation when he is guilty of putting the "spin" on this himself... When Tunsil is cleared, he will come up with some BS reason as to how the Bears were able to weasel their way out of this whole deal... I enjoy your take on MSU football and your foresight into our program, Coach... but the activity you try to generate on this site with rumors about Ole Miss is just absurd..

Pokechop out...

vCash
    That faint whiff of bear shit I thought I noticed in another thread just became quite evident.

vCash
    Well, this should be entertaining.

vCash

If a bear shits on a message board and nobody reads it, does it still stink?

vCash
    You say when Tunsil is cleared...what if he is not. Will your side come up with a different spin. Coach I don't think has said he knows when or if Tunsil will play. But you just did. I don't have a clue but when this site has been right and ahead of what your school and "insiders" say then maybe Coach has been closer than what you like or comfortable with.

ETA. When you get banned it sure won't be because I think any of that drivel is correct. Go back to bafoom. And click an ad.
    Last edited by Really Clark?; 10-09-2015 at 02:56 PM.

vCash
    A) thank you for outing yourself

B) Tunsil will be sitting for the 6th game Saturday- that's guilty no matter how you spin it. They ha e already admitted to the loaner car. You don't sit 6 games over a loaner car

C) just relaying the Tee news. Tunsil was an "Elitedawg Conspiracy". The investigation was an "Elitedawg Conspiracy". People have figured out I know wtf I'm talking about.

Have a good day
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash

vCash
    Let's say c34 is trolling... Why would it get you so upset? OM is under investigation, so the more attention that gets can't hurt miss state in any way. Not sure why you'd freak out if you are indeed a state fan

vCash
    The red flags went up when Freeze said the noise was too much for him on the road. Obviously there's more crowd noise for a defensive unit when they are playing at home.

This board is always active regardless of whether C34 tosses out some info or rumors about the Bears.

Click an ad on your way out.

vCash
    Hell everybody discusses rumors about things they've heard on this NCAA investigation of UNM and many other aspects of recruiting and players and coaches and stuff.

I'm glad when anyone shares what they've heard in this regard, it's the reason message boards exist.

The real question is, why would sharing this info offend you?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Schultzy View Post
    Hell everybody discusses rumors about things they've heard on this NCAA investigation of UNM and many other aspects of recruiting and players and coaches and stuff.

I'm glad when anyone shares what they've heard in this regard, it's the reason message boards exist.

The real question is, why would sharing this info offend you?

vCash
    Banhammer. Pokechop is a troll. Ole miss is in a heap of trouble and more will be exposed over the coming weeks and months.
    Yes- that Behr

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokechop Womack View Post
    Coach34... go ahead and ban me... (when he does you'll know I was right)... We are essentially out of the title hunt and to generate activity on the site he comes out with all this "inside" info from all of his Bear sources... I highly doubt he has any Bear sources that are still tied to the program... if you think he does then you are being ignorant... He tries to get all of you fired up about all these "huge sanctions" that are going to be cast down on the Bears when really lets face it... they will get a slap on the wrist at best... He tries to say Tee Shepard quit football because he was also involved in the NCAA investigation when really, the poor guy just can't hear.. thats all... he can't hear and that has crippled him enough to not be able to play at this level... He talks about not believing "the spin" the Bears are trying to put on this whole investigation when he is guilty of putting the "spin" on this himself... When Tunsil is cleared, he will come up with some BS reason as to how the Bears were able to weasel their way out of this whole deal... I enjoy your take on MSU football and your foresight into our program, Coach... but the activity you try to generate on this site with rumors about Ole Miss is just absurd..

Pokechop out...
    Cross, is that you?

vCash
    It's in our interest to keep this stuff stirred up. If we had any media in this state that weren't either Confederates or afraid of being shipped to Chicago we wouldn't have to. As it is if we don't talk about it no one else will. They sure as heck kept it stirred up when the shoe was on our foot.

vCash
    Worst undercover bear ever!

vCash
    When will they figure out we almost never have screen names that make fun of former players or people connected to State or even often the university or team itself?

You generally don't see us with names like:

Smeg Burn

the Hunchback

Piss. State

Pokechop Womack

Bulldag

and the like. Wish I could be more witty at the moment. THey think they are being cute and fitting in but we almost never end up with a username like that. Is it just me? No matter how cute, witty, or creative it may be, they almost always end up being trolls. It's like they really don't think we're smart enough to know they're insulting MSU in some way. They REALLY DO NOT UNDERSTAND who we are. They absolutely believe all the stereotypes are gospel.
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogBear View Post
    When will they figure out we almost never have screen names that make fun of former players or people connected to State or even often the university or team itself?

You generally don't see us with names like:

Smeg Burn

the Hunchback

Piss. State

Pokechop Womack

Bulldag
    Idk, Bulldag is pretty funny.

vCash
    Ole Miss cheated in recruiting - "Elitedawgs is just trolling"
    Some people in high places are pissed and are requesting an investigation of Ole miss - "Elitedawgs is just trolling"
    Ole Miss is about to be under investigation by the NCAA - "Elitedawgs is just trolling"
    Ole Miss is now under a serious investigation - "Elitedawgs is just trolling"
    There has been a prolonged, hard look at OM by the NCAA - "Elitedawgs is just trolling"
    They're now looking at Tunsil - "Elitedawgs is just trolling"
    It's more than just a loaner car - "Elitedawgs is just trolling"

Anyone see a trend here?

Here's the next one: The NCAA is considering an LOIC charge. They'd better hope we're just trolling.

vCash
    It is good to see this is starting to get to them poor bears couldn't happen to a better group

vCash
    Hobby Lobby Probation...will be my response to any bear passerby that says hotty toddy to me ever again.

Oh, and 17 you Pokechop.