Thread: Last night suuuukkkkkddd!

vCash

Last night suuuukkkkkddd!

...but go read Nafoom for awhile. It's HOURS of entertainment! He looked like the Patriots compared to their dumpster fire.

...and then take a deep breath...realize we're about to rattle off 4 straight wins....turn that frown upside...and join me in having a sip or 2 of this Johnny Walker Red...tasty!

vCash
    youre drinking scotch at 9:30 am? Strong
    my cowbell is louder than yours

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RC3 View Post
    Haha thats what I was thinking. And on a Sunday no less

vCash
    Maybe he's just finishing up?

vCash
    Never stopped...We lost to (what will be...tomorrow)a top ten team on the road because we made waaaayyy too many mistakes. We lost to another top 10 (maybe top 5) team at home when we're "outturnovered" 3-0 by missuying a field goal at the end of regulation...it gets A LOT easier going forward...were gonna be fine...9-3!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripp McNeely View Post
    Never stopped...We lost to (what will be...tomorrow)a top ten team on the road because we made waaaayyy too many mistakes. We lost to another top 10 (maybe top 5) team at home when we're "outturnovered" 3-0 by missuying a field goal at the end of regulation...it gets A LOT easier going forward...were gonna be fine...9-3!
    I concur.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RC3 View Post
    You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    Haha thats what I was thinking. And on a Sunday no less
    What does Sunday have to do with it? Might need something to start the day off ..... Who knows.
    "I'm sure the universe is full of intelligent life. It's just been too intelligent to come here." -- Arthur C. Clarke

vCash
    I'm trying to take my frustrations out on the Reds here on the coast. They are leading me about 23-1 right now. Guess I need to get creative on offense.

I did reel in a huge blue crab. It will be nice in my gumbo tomorrow.