Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dan Mullen on Out of Bounds tomorrow at 8:15am

vCash

Dan Mullen on Out of Bounds tomorrow at 8:15am

CDM will join us tomorrow at 8:15 to discuss Hail State football & A&M game.

Live stream: http://*******/1JHXEOj & http://*******/1mqvV5r
    Out of Bounds Radio app Live Stream: http://*******/1l69XZN

Bo Bounds
    Host, Out of Bounds Show
    ESPN 105.9 The Zone
    thezone1059.com
    Twitter: @bobounds
    Email: oob@thezone1059.com
    Jackson, MS

vCash
    Followed by Rev. Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton discussing "blue collar" athletes .

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Out of Bounds View Post
    CDM will join us tomorrow at 8:15 to discuss Hail State football & A&M game.

Live stream: http://*******/1JHXEOj & http://*******/1mqvV5r
    Out of Bounds Radio app Live Stream: http://*******/1l69XZN

Bo Bounds
    Host, Out of Bounds Show
    ESPN 105.9 The Zone
    thezone1059.com
    Twitter: @bobounds
    Email: oob@thezone1059.com
    Jackson, MS
    Tell him he doesn't have talent on his team and you think A&m is going to blow them out. I don't think you have a big enough dick to do it.

You should be ashame calling thick out on your radio show. That was the Ole Miss Prick way of doing things. Take it up on the Media that he called you out on or at lest invite Thick on your radio show to defend himself and don't ambush him.

vCash
    Hahaha....nice!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    Tell him he doesn't have talent on his team and you think A&m is going to blow them out. I don't think you have a big enough dick to do it.

You should be ashame calling thick out on your radio show. That was the Ole Miss Prick way of doing things. Take it up on the Media that he called you out on or at lest invite Thick on your radio show to defend himself and don't ambush him.
    Dan would probably be like "Damn, are you trying to give us bulletin board material or what?"

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    Lol. At what point are we going to start judging who has the most "talent" by how they perform on the field instead of who the recruiting rankings tell you who has the most talent?

vCash
    16-4 in our last 20 games... Tops among SEC teams.... But we have no talent

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Statefan View Post
    16-4 in our last 20 games... Tops among SEC teams.... But we have no talent
    Yeah Bo, take a look at this & then take your "talent quotient" and shove it up your & Bartoo's ass.

vCash
    Bo just needs to admit he's an arrogant shithead better suited to be a Northern Miss fan. Learn to Grove and accept your destiny, Bo.
    It's the roller coaster of hope that this program keeps us on that makes it hell being a State fan. - CadaverDawg, 10/15/22

vCash

Mullen on Out of Bounds at 8:15 today thezone1059.com

Quote Originally Posted by War Machine Dawg View Post
    Bo just needs to admit he's an arrogant shithead better suited to be a Northern Miss fan. Learn to Grove and accept your destiny, Bo.
    Dan Mullen will be on Out of Bounds at 8:15 today.
    Live stream: http://*******/1mqvV5r

vCash
    Let me sum up his show

You are white trash if you don't:

Drink good liquor
    Be an entrepreneur
    Eat expensive steaks
    Stay at the most expensive condos

A guy who doesn't drink, has a good job working hard for someone, takes the wife and kids to Pizza Inn, and value shops for a condo to rent at the beach, is somehow less valuable as a person to Bo. I personally take offense to that. You should never look down on people. Good, hardworking folks come in all types. You should never choose your circle of friends by where they eat or what type of liquor they drink. Bo is pretentious to the nth degree. Taking someone's worth by their "status" is stupid. I know him personally and would never do business with him, even though he has begged my company to be a show sponsor. He lacks integrity. He will stab you to get ahead. He's got his eye on the wrong prize.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by somebodyshotmypaw View Post
    Let me sum up his show

Drink good liquor
    Be an entrepreneur
    Eat expensive steaks

A guy who doesn't drink, has a good job working hard for someone, takes the wife and kids to Pizza Inn, and value shops for a condo to rent at the beach, is somehow less valuable as a person to Bo. I personally take offense to that. You should never look down on people. Good, hardworking folks come in all types. You should never choose your circle of friends by where they eat or what type of liquor they drink. Bo is pretentious to the nth degree. Taking someone's worth by their "status" is stupid. I know him personally and would never do business with him, even though he has begged my company to be a show sponsor. He lacks integrity. He will stab you to get ahead. He's got his eye on the wrong prize.
    Wait I'm confused, are you talking about white people or black people? Can the radio racist tell us which one you mean?

vCash
    Let me sum up his show

Drink good liquor
    Be an entrepreneur
    Eat expensive steaks

Pizza Inn is awesome

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chef dixon View Post
    Pizza Inn is awesome
    I guess I'm white trash. I don't get the angus burger at McDonalds when I go. Just the regular double cheeseburger off the dollar men...unless I get some coupons in the mail.

vCash
    You folks put off by Bo's Shapley's commercials and whatnot still have his Rick's Pro Truck commercials going for you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PassInterference View Post
    You folks put off by Bo's Shapley's commercials and whatnot still have his Rick's Pro Truck commercials going for you.
    Without a doubt the worst commercials on the radio......I actually change the station every time they come on.

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash
    Bounds was out of line with his comments on race and calling out someone as a racist on the only MS morning sports show in the state. With no competition, it's no wonder he considers himself the best in the state. He is obviously trying to get back into the good graces of the om athletic department after he was exiled. He continually talks like om coaches can do no wrong and doesn't give state coaches enough credit.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Yeah Bo, take a look at this & then take your "talent quotient" and shove it up your & Bartoo's ass.

Sorry for ignorance but how are we ahead of alabama? Have they lost 5 SEC games in the last 5 years?

EDIT: Oh NM that's total last 20 games, graphic made it seem like last 20 SEC games to me
    Last edited by Maroon_and_white; 10-01-2015 at 09:33 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chef dixon View Post
    Pizza Inn is awesome
    I drop by when I go thru Vicksburg once or twice a year
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    Let me sum up his show

Drink good liquor
    Be an entrepreneur
    Eat expensive steaks

Dang I don't do any of that. I need to at least do a photo shoot wearing my hunting overhauls, my pipe, and holding a buttershots bottle.

I don't have a blue blazer, though several nice suits. The hunting overhauls seems more appropriate since I don't meet the four criteria to do a proper photoshoot.
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!