Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hey Behr... It's called Emphasis and Reiteration... FYI.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash

Hey Behr... It's called Emphasis and Reiteration... FYI.

On the reason to start a new post from other thread, on a topic that needs serious discussion. Thank you.

Dan being a huge Vag*na in the big games, is a real problem for us. Really our only ongoing issue preventing greatness from our football teams.
    Last edited by RougeDawg; 09-26-2015 at 12:13 PM.

vCash
    In before ban

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Hey rouge....it's called you being a douche

vCash
    Rouge you might actually be the worst. Just the absolute worst.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I seen it dawg View Post
    Hey rouge....it's called you being a douche
    I'm talking about dan going pussmode at crunch time. That's being A douche? Can we not talk about the elephant in the room?

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayburn8 View Post
    Rouge you might actually be the worst. Just the absolute worst.
    Worst for what? Behr deleted my post asking why start a thread from a post about dan going full puss in crunch times. Can I not emphasize why I reposted?M

And you and I Seen It commenting without knowledge on the previous post are asinine. Continue on and try again. If y'all don't want to talk about Dan clamming up in big ball games I will never talk about it again. Is that a new rule enacted recently that I've missed

And I extremely enjoy the irony of your post, one of which you make with absolutely zero knowledge on the subject matter. Thanks for that one. Seriously.
    Last edited by RougeDawg; 09-26-2015 at 12:23 PM.

vCash
    Lightening usually only strikes once.

On the issue, don't like the puss thing. Don't really get what it means. How about a few example plays to show the point?

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkernhelldawg View Post
    Lightening usually only strikes once.

On the issue, don't like the puss thing. Don't really get what it means. How about a few example plays to show the point?
    Puss-- going full conservative, away from what out is at #1 last year, playing not to lose, Ever. Same thing he's done against Bama OM And LSU. Orange bowl was just odd all together. He doesn't have the killer mentality in the big games that he had last year against LSU A&M and Auburn.

vCash
    Dude I saw the post before it was deleted. I'm just as annoyed as you are about Dan being passive, but we didn't need another thread about it.

vCash

vCash
    It's the roller coaster of hope that this program keeps us on that makes it hell being a State fan. - CadaverDawg, 10/15/22

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    Puss-- going full conservative, away from what out is at #1 last year, playing not to lose, Ever. Same thing he's done against Bama OM And LSU. Orange bowl was just odd all together. He doesn't have the killer mentality in the big games that he had last year against LSU A&M and Auburn.
    I thought our game plan in Bama, OM, and the Orange Bowl was too complex. Sure, we were overmatched by position at Bama, but I still thought that trying to beat them straight up would have given us a better chance than all the failed trickery. LSU was different. Just everybody performing poorly at the start of the game, from the water boy to the head coach. OM was on a high last year while we were on a low. Basically hit a buzz saw there. At the Orange Bowl, we ran into a team that wanted the game more than we did. That's on the coaches, but it's tricky keeping a team focused that had so much more to play for earlier. I'm still trying to personally decide whether bowl game results really matter. I halfway think that the players deserve some breaks after all they've put into the season. I imagine that's an unpopular view, but the season doesn't have to last forever. I appreciate the beginning and the end.

vCash
    On the reason to start a new post from other thread, on a topic that needs serious discussion. Thank you.

Dan being a huge Vag*na in the big games, is a real problem for us. Really our only ongoing issue preventing greatness from our football teams.
    OH SNAP! RougeDawg has figured it out everybody!** Thanks for regurgitating the same shit you unoriginal bastard.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Worst for what? Behr deleted my post asking why start a thread from a post about dan going full puss in crunch times. Can I not emphasize why I reposted?M

And you and I Seen It commenting without knowledge on the previous post are asinine. Continue on and try again. If y'all don't want to talk about Dan clamming up in big ball games I will never talk about it again. Is that a new rule enacted recently that I've missed

And I extremely enjoy the irony of your post, one of which you make with absolutely zero knowledge on the subject matter. Thanks for that one. Seriously.

Because you didn't get the response your super sized douche ego wanted you started another thread. Because you're a douche. All you did was copy and paste. No one paid attention to you as usual so you felt the need to yell louder which always works. Don't be an asshat and people won't dog pile on your stupid shit. Seriously.

vCash
    Because you didn't get the response your super sized douche ego wanted you started another thread. Because you're a douche. All you did was copy and paste. No one paid attention to you as usual so you felt the need to yell louder which always works. Don't be an asshat and people won't dog pile on your stupid shit. Seriously.

vCash

vCash
    It's the roller coaster of hope that this program keeps us on that makes it hell being a State fan. - CadaverDawg, 10/15/22

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by War Machine Dawg View Post
    Rolex wearin...kiss stealin..wheelin' dealin'...limousine ridin'..jet flyin' SON OF A GUN.....WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

vCash
    I'm not dealing with your shit today, Rouge. Your post was full of "mediocre-at-best" amateur content that sounded like Bobby Bouche's senior term paper. I just spent 2 1/2 hours at Chucky Cheese with my 4 kids. My patience is very thin today. So maybe you should step away before you piss me off.
    Yes- that Behr