Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I want us to win as bad as anyone, so here

vCash

I want us to win as bad as anyone, so here

Is my question? Who was the last good team we beat? Our last 3 victories are over Vandy, Southern Miss, NW State. So do u really think we are going to go to Auburn and beat them?
    I hope like hell in wrong, I just don't see it.

Dak won't run and we can't tackle. Hope the Dogs prove me wrong !!

vCash
    Good thing auburn isn't a good team

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Drugdog View Post
    Is my question? Who was the last good team we beat? Our last 3 victories are over Vandy, Southern Miss, NW State. So do u really think we are going to go to Auburn and beat them?
    It's not 2009 anymore bud.

vCash

Yes, I believe we will win

vCash
    AU is a bad team for the level of talent they have. If a redshirt freshman QB w/ no real game snaps can make us look like fools it's time to ask some serious questions about this team and its coaches.

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash

By your logic

A) Auburn isn't a good team

B) Auburn hasn't beat anybody since Treadwell broke his ankle

vCash

Dak has run the football... only game he struggled to run was the LSU game and there was not much there... I don't particularly want my best QB running the ball against Northwestern State and USM and he still had over 70 yds against USM and over 50 against NWS.

vCash
    Or the otherside of the coin, 3 of our last 4 losses have been against Top 10 teams. The fourth loss was a rivalry road game. Auburn is not a top 10 team right now. This isn't the Iron Bowl.

vCash
    Good grief. We went 10-2 in the SEC west last year. I guess it was last year when "the last good team we beat" occurred. Your question sounds like it's been 3 seasons. What was Bama's last good win?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Really Clark? View Post
    Good grief. We went 10-2 in the SEC west last year. I guess it was last year when "the last good team we beat" occurred. Your question sounds like it's been 3 seasons. What was Bama's last good win?
    That's actually a fair question...

I'd vote the ~30 point win over (11-3) #16 Mizzou in the SECCG, although Wisky may be considered a "good" win by the year's end...
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Really Clark? View Post
    What was Bama's last good win?
    Wisconsin. Before Wisconsin, they beat a solid Mizzou team and before that, a still decent Auburn team in a rivalry game. And not too much longer before that, they beat MSU.

Not that I disagree that the original point is a little overboard. It's not exactly crazy that a 2-1 team this year hasn't had a good win since last year. But our situation isn't comparable to Bama's.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    That's actually a fair question...

I'd vote the ~30 point win over (11-3) #16 Mizzou in the SECCG, although Wisky may be considered a "good" win by the year's end...
    Yeah I agree. I was being kind of facetious with the question. And I do think Wisky will probably be a good win by the end as well. I think they make the championship game again.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson85 View Post
    Wisconsin. Before Wisconsin, they beat a solid Mizzou team and before that, a still decent Auburn team in a rivalry game. And not too much longer before that, they beat MSU.

Not that I disagree that the original point is a little overboard. It's not exactly crazy that a 2-1 team this year hasn't had a good win since last year. But our situation isn't comparable to Bama's.
    Too bad Tusk Nation is going to lose at least 2 more games this year. With Kiffin dipping his pen in company ink and the FCS quality QB's they have in their system, they're bound to lose a few more.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson85 View Post

Yeah I know. Was being a butt. Everything thing lately is about using such a small sample size that is skews the perception of people and programs. In Bama's last 4 games they only beat one descent team in Wisconsin. Well that doesn't tell the complete story of last year and this year is unwritten. Such extremism and small focus lately.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by defiantdog View Post
    Too bad Tusk Nation is going to lose at least 2 more games this year. With Kiffin dipping his pen in company ink and the FCS quality QB's they have in their system, they're bound to lose a few more.
    who are your picks for losses #2 and #3?

I'm sweating several, to be honest...

No.

vCash

2. Georgia
    3. LSU
    4. MSU

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alldawg View Post
    2. Georgia
    3. LSU
    4. MSU
    Don't forget the game at Auburn....

No.

vCash
    Don't forget the game at Auburn....
    Tusk, that one will be easy - keep it close untill the 4th quarter, tie it up, then position yourself for a field goal...er....sorry.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgowar View Post
    Tusk, that one will be easy - keep it close untill the 4th quarter, tie it up, then position yourself for a field goal...er....sorry.
    Bastard!

Nice....

No.

vCash

@ Georgia, @ A&M, LSU @ home, and @ Auburn. Until Bama can find a QB that's not an idiot, then they could easily lose any of those 4. I'm still on the fence with the MSU vs Bama game. I'll throw our name in the mix if we handle business against Auburn this weekend.