Thread: Is there any film out there on the substitute Aubbie QB??

vCash

Is there any film out there on the substitute Aubbie QB??

or are we once again being forced to prepare for an offense with no ability to review film. I know this is his first start but has he played any substantial minutes yet this year??
    my cowbell is louder than yours

vCash
    He has played exactly 0 minutes of college football. This is a panic move by Auburn, and I suspect it will backfire. We should be favored pretty easily. I know we aren't, but we should be.

vCash
    First time starter... for goodness sake Manny...ATTACK HIM
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    If auburn completely revamps their offense in one week, they're in trouble IMO. I look for much the same as they've been doing, but qb holding less on the zone read

vCash
    We should be able to dominate this Mike Henig lookalike

vCash
    These type of things give me the willies. I would rather just prepare for JJ...oh well..while we should be able to handle this kid...who knows what he is capable of

vCash
    I'm mainly concerned because he is a gold medalist. Obviously he has athletic ability

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dallas_Dawg View Post
    We should be able to dominate this Mike Henig lookalike
    This guy dreams about having Henig's arm strength!

vCash
    If you have an hour to kill and need a good laugh, go back and watch the first half of Auburn's spring game. The announcers basically spend the whole half worshipping JJ.
    Last edited by Beaver; 09-22-2015 at 03:54 PM. Reason: specificity

vCash
    I want to see us put pressure on hit, but I'd rather see us do some things he has not seen yet too. Mix coverages, show pressure and back off into his hot routes. Keep him guessing on passing downs.

And stop the edge run.

vCash

Cliff's Notes Version ..

Quote Originally Posted by RC3 View Post
    or are we once again being forced to prepare for an offense with no ability to review film. I know this is his first start but has he played any substantial minutes yet this year??
    4* Pro style QB .. very accurate .. had a good elite camp .. if we don't get pressure and cover the short/middle .. think USM with a way better defense
    Coach34 .. "We're not hiring the ****ing Pirate at Miss State. GTFO"