Thread: SEC Now bold predictions for our game

vCash

SEC Now bold predictions for our game

Anybody see SEC Now tonight? Boogers bold prediction was a single digit win. Other guy's (Doering maybe?) was for USM to put up over 400 yards of offense. I'm not as confident as some in a blowout but those were pretty bold, and that was the only prediction I saw that focused on an SEC team struggling. Then Doering had Prescott as his #2 person/group with the most pressure and mentioned our loss of personnel and potential "porous defense." Geez this is ridiculous.

vCash
    These assclowns are going to get a ****ing wakeup call in 8 days.
    It's the roller coaster of hope that this program keeps us on that makes it hell being a State fan. - CadaverDawg, 10/15/22

vCash
    It certainly is testing my belief in this team when all I hear is this kind of stuff.

vCash
    An lsu fan bitter. Imagine that

vCash
    Do these bucketheads realize Diaz coached at La Tech for two years and had a damn good D there?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Do these bucketheads realize Diaz coached at La Tech for two years and had a damn good D there?
    One year. He was fired by Texas in the middle of the year two seasons ago.
    It's the roller coaster of hope that this program keeps us on that makes it hell being a State fan. - CadaverDawg, 10/15/22

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
    An lsu fan bitter. Imagine that

I repeat: Booger uses his namesake for a brain. I have no idea how he's still employed by anyone claiming to be objective. He needs to go work for LSU where his homerism would be welcome.

vCash
    Actually that was one of his points - Monken has faced a Diaz coached defense several times. Talk about grasping for straws.

vCash
    What happens whwb our D pitches a shutout tomorrow night? Or next weekend when we dominate the LOS, and our "replacements" dominate? How many weeks does it take for the storyline to change? Over/under?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by War Machine Dawg View Post
    One year. He was fired by Texas in the middle of the year two seasons ago.
    Damn, he turned them around in a year? Shit! One of the best secondaries in the country that year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Statecoachingblows** View Post
    What happens whwb our D pitches a shutout tomorrow night? Or next weekend when we dominate the LOS, and our "replacements" dominate? How many weeks does it take for the storyline to change? Over/under?
    Minimum of 4. SEC Network predicted us to beat LSU, so we have to kick Auburn's ass and/or make aTm our bitch for the narrative to change.

vCash
    Damn, he turned them around in a year? Shit! One of the best secondaries in the country that year.
    Fairly certain it was just one year. But I'm too lazy to actually look it up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cubswillwinitonedaydawg View Post
    Anybody see SEC Now tonight? Boogers bold prediction was a single digit win. Other guy's (Doering maybe?) was for USM to put up over 400 yards of offense. I'm not as confident as some in a blowout but those were pretty bold, and that was the only prediction I saw that focused on an SEC team struggling. Then Doering had Prescott as his #2 person/group with the most pressure and mentioned our loss of personnel and potential "porous defense." Geez this is ridiculous.
    Man I hope we are what we think we are. I wish we would spank USM, LSU and Auburn, and then these dipshits would get 200,000 tweets after the Auburn game saying "Eat shit".
    Last edited by CadaverDawg; 09-04-2015 at 08:57 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IMissJack View Post
    It certainly is testing my belief in this team when all I hear is this kind of stuff.
    Really? Why? These people are stupid.

vCash
    They are lazy and know we will watch and scream. All they have to do is insult us. Typical ESPN garbage. I have now placed the SECN in the same status I do all of ESPN's non-sporting event programming - it will not be watched in my house. Just the games.

vCash
    Clay Travis before last season was willing to bet 10K we could barely beat Vandy. These guys opinions of us are garbage
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    Man I hope we are what we think we are. I wish we would spank USM, LSU and Auburn, and then these dipshits would get 200,000 tweets after the Auburn game saying "Eat shit".
    Amen, brother, Amen. We're 17ed if we stumble early and often. Please be with us Indian spirits!