Thread: Weekend C&D Thead: Roasted Buzzard Edition

vCash

Weekend C&D Thead: Roasted Buzzard Edition

It's game week yall! I'm not sure what I'm having yet but I'll be watching it from the Pass Christian home base after a day of fishing

vCash
    Nothing big tonight. Just finished moving and am enjoying some bacon cheddar burgers with my new view.

Little Sam Adams Octoberfest as the side.

vCash
    Sapper - that is a helluva of view.

Is it just me or has everyone brought out their octoberfest beers early this year?

vCash
    Morning office

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    Sapper - that is a helluva of view.

Is it just me or has everyone brought out their octoberfest beers early this year?
    Thanks - we found a hellova lot. Surrounded by mountains on three sides, so the Fall should be nice once the leaves start changing. Cornfield is a floodplain, so no development there, ever. I have been studying putting a birdbath and some seed out and pluck doves with my BB gun. Those jokers are everywhere.

Nice morning here for a round, shoot well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SapperDawg View Post
    Thanks - we found a hellova lot. Surrounded by mountains on three sides, so the Fall should be nice once the leaves start changing. Cornfield is a floodplain, so no development there, ever. I have been studying putting a birdbath and some seed out and pluck doves with my BB gun. Those jokers are everywhere.

Nice morning here for a round, shoot well.
    Draining a 60ft putt for a birdie was the only good thing today - although we got in 27 before the beer and heat started wearing us down. Settling down now with some pulled pork egg rolls and a little bourbon before dinner of brisket. I cheated and bought it from Garry Lee's Grocery - featured in Garden & Gun a couple of months back. Melt in your mouth good.

vCash
    Not cheating - outsourcing - so you can get everything in during these short assed weekends. I subscribe to this theory now more than ever as my hobbies continually expand...and G&G is generally spot on with their recommendations.

Just pulled the pre-game St. Louis cut spares, next up lollipop chicken legs and fried shrimp.

vCash
    Damn those ribs look good. Gary's is a roadside convenience store that added a smoker. Just a hole in the wall you would never know to go into to get some of the best q. He is also a butcher and cuts huge filets and strips for his friends. He has made a killing off that place - lives on a deep water lot in my parents neighborhood and takes my dad out fishing.

vCash
    Lollipop legs are off.