Thread: Dak SI Cover available in Madison...

vCash

Dak SI Cover available in Madison...

the Colony Crossing Kroger has a huge display of the Dak issues on display as of about 30 minutes ago. Cashier said they were selling like crazy. She didn't know where I could find the Northern Miss cover. I kid...

vCash

cover in oxford

well, you won't find it in oxford....tried all over.....my wifes cousin is GM of Square Books....she said she would try to order it.....too late....thank you tupelo....I texted her "its like north korean censorship here"....

I kid....but its not here so don't come looking

vCash
    OAk grove books a million had a shitload yesterday.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigedawg View Post
    the Colony Crossing Kroger has a huge display of the Dak issues on display as of about 30 minutes ago. Cashier said they were selling like crazy. She didn't know where I could find the Northern Miss cover. I kid...
    Thanks. Will head there after work & try & score one.

vCash
    "Prescott has significant work to do if he is to duplicate the impact he made in 2014"

***So, why would anyone want one? He and his team will struggle to get to 6 wins.***
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    Great article too including a legendary John Bond story. As if we needed another one...

vCash

Barnes and Noble at Barnes Crossing in Tupelo has a huge display of them right

as you walk in the front door. Picked up 6 of them.
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Anyone want to buy a couple and mail to Virginia? PM me & I will reimburse.

SI gave us the Ohio State cover. They also gave LA and Arkansas the TCU cover.
    Coach34 .. "We're not hiring the ****ing Pirate at Miss State. GTFO"

vCash
    No surprise got the TCU cover in Dallas.. but SI should have the Dak one up to purchase on Monday for $5.