Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Premier League Preview Thread

vCash
    It is three points but what little I saw of it was unimpressive from the Reds. The goal, according to the way offside is supposed to be interpreted in England, should not have counted. I agreed with the call that disallowed the Cherries goal. Liverpool 1 Bournemouth 0 final.........I'll take it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    It is three points but what little I saw of it was unimpressive from the Reds. The goal, according to the way offside is supposed to be interpreted in England, should not have counted. I agreed with the call that disallowed the Cherries goal. Liverpool 1 Bournemouth 0 final.........I'll take it.
    Highway robbery those two points haha. Gotta get a few of those games tho if yall wanna sneak into the top four

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogDX55 View Post
    If Hull comes back up, I will drop Man City for them. It'll be fun cheering for a favorite for once in my life, but I will always be the type who goes for the underdog.
    My plan is to have one of the big clubs to cheer for and then root for an underdog like Hull. That way I get the best of both. Plus, as an American, you want a team you can see on TV regularly, haha. I'm still following Hull on Facebook. It's actually a really good place to keep up with team news and results.
    It's the roller coaster of hope that this program keeps us on that makes it hell being a State fan. - CadaverDawg, 10/15/22

vCash
    Too late to join/set up a fantasy league?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassbucksducks View Post
    Too late to join/set up a fantasy league?
    Good question, I'd love to do one again this year.
    It's the roller coaster of hope that this program keeps us on that makes it hell being a State fan. - CadaverDawg, 10/15/22

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by War Machine Dawg View Post
    Good question, I'd love to do one again this year.
    Anyone else in?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by War Machine Dawg View Post
    My plan is to have one of the big clubs to cheer for and then root for an underdog like Hull. That way I get the best of both. Plus, as an American, you want a team you can see on TV regularly, haha. I'm still following Hull on Facebook. It's actually a really good place to keep up with team news and results.
    Get Directv with the sportspack and you get every game. NBC also streams them but you have to have a TV package that includes the games. I've been watching Norwich on Saturday mornings.

vCash
    I'm in if the option is still there.

vCash
    I created a league on fantasy.premierleague.com

I made it so scoring starts in week 4 (since week 3 starts in like 20 hours). Let's try to get a half dozen people signed up!

League Code
    30535-679861

vCash
    Another point for Norwich! I also got a live glimpse of the cathedral during the broadcast. It was a good day.

vCash
    I created a league on fantasy.premierleague.com

I made it so scoring starts in week 4 (since week 3 starts in like 20 hours). Let's try to get a half dozen people signed up!

League Code
    30535-679861
    I'll join later, though I don't know near enough to expect to do well.

That said, Man City looked great (outside of three yellow cards) crushing Everton two nil.

vCash
    Everton v City today was a really enjoyable game

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogDX55 View Post
    I'll join later, though I don't know near enough to expect to do well.

That said, Man City looked great (outside of three yellow cards) crushing Everton two nil.
    You'll probably do better than you expect. I figured I'd get crushed in my first year last season, but wound up finishing middle of the pack.

vCash
    Scoring starts this weekend! Don't miss it!

vCash
    Scoring starts this weekend! Don't miss it!
    Just signed up! It looks like I won't take worse than third!

vCash
    Goalless at the Emerites.......I'll take that.

vCash
    Goalless at the Emerites.......I'll take that.
    How was it? Couldn't watch

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DudyDawg View Post
    Pretty meh, honestly. Arsenal had an early goal disallowed on a blown offsides call. After that, it was pretty sloppy on both sides. Not a great match to watch, sadly.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DudyDawg View Post
    I didn't see much of it. From what I read Liverpool owned the first half and Arsenal dominated the second. The papers were complimentary to Liverpool. Getting at point at that stadium isn't easy.

vCash
    I didn't see much of it. From what I read Liverpool owned the first half and Arsenal dominated the second. The papers were complimentary to Liverpool. Getting at point at that stadium isn't easy.
    At the library?