Thread: New member

vCash

Just wanted to say hey to everyone. I've read this site periodically for a year or so and decided now would be a good time to sign up before the season starts so yall get a chance to know me. I also decided to post it here since I'll probably do a majority of my posting on this board. I love fishing, hunting, and bourbon almost as much as college football

Hail state and looking forward to getting to know everyone

vCash
    Welcome aboard. Sounds like you'll fit in great over here.

vCash
    Welcome.

vCash
    I'm holding my judgement until I find out what rifle or bow you hunt with, what tackle you fish with and what bourbon you drink. But welcome, I only post on here and the bovine forum.

vCash
    I haven't deer hunted in 3/4 years. I got on a big squirrel and coon kick. I typically take either a Remington 887 nitromag or an old 22 my dad gave me when we go (what I take depends on how many shotguns we have in the group) regardless I take a Ruger SR22 with me. Love that little pistol. Take the same shotgun dove and duck hunting

As far as fishing goes I grew up doing nothing but crappie fishing with jigs. Within the past year I've learned how much fun bass fishing is. Topwater frogs are my favorite lure (hence the name). I like SPRO. I've heard Ribbits are awesome but I haven't figured them out yet

I've never had pappy. Blantons and eagle rare are two of my favorite. Bulleit, buffalo trace, Elijah Craig, basil Hayden, 4 roses, ET L are all good too

vCash
    Solid post. I don't do as much freshwater fishing as I use to but I do like the ribbits when there is floating vegetation. I have a black and blue spro frog that seems to work well, but the ribbits have a lot of action, at least the plastics do as I have not tried the pre-rigged ones. SR-22 is the best sub compact 22 you can get right now IMO. I don't like ruger's larger caliber handguns but anything they sell in a 22 is good stuff. I have two different 22-45's and couldn't be happier.

vCash
    Mine shoots about as true as I've ever seen a 22 pistol. It's awesome. And I definitely need to watch a video or two on the ribbit to figure it out!

Couple of questions about the site.. Is there a way to remain logged in when I close the browser on my phone and what can I do with vcash?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TopWaterDog View Post
    Mine shoots about as true as I've ever seen a 22 pistol. It's awesome. And I definitely need to watch a video or two on the ribbit to figure it out!

Couple of questions about the site.. Is there a way to remain logged in when I close the browser on my phone and what can I do with vcash?
    I stay logged and I guess it's because I checked the "remember me" box when I logged in. I open and close windows regularly on my cell's browser and I stay logged in. The Vcash is just for fun and during football season you can wager it on the "You Bet Your Ass" forum.

vCash
    Damn I'm blind. I didn't notice the checkbox haha. Preciate it

vCash
    Welcome aboard top. Do you still coon hunt? If so, what kind of dog or dogs do you have? I used to hunt nightly but have slacked off a little the last year or so, but I do still own a little female walker that can flat out tree some coons.
    Last edited by Treemydawg; 07-25-2015 at 09:48 PM. Reason: Auto correct sucks

vCash
    Yeah we still do. We have mountain curs that we use for squirrels and coons