Thread: SEC Media Days (Day 2 Thread)

vCash

SEC Media Days (Day 2 Thread)

Post random stuff here from SEC Media coverage

vCash
    Booger is a dipshit.

Just said Tennessee has "the best defense in the SEC", and "Josh Dobbs is the best dual threat QB in the SEC".

He needs to quit eating so many of his namesake...it's making him dumber.

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Well you guys know I'll have to be away from the boards for a few hours this afternoon. LOL

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    Well you guys know I'll have to be away from the boards for a few hours this afternoon. LOL
    I love the shoes.

vCash

vCash
    How was the flight over?
    LFC YNWA

vCash
    Talking heads keep mentioning "new DC's can make for a tough year of adjusting on defense", as a reason our D will struggle...yet they think Auburn will feel no effects.

It's more and more clear every day, that nobody in the media does research anymore.

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash
    BS...I want to see a live shot of you posting on ED from your phone while at the podium. I literally think some tsun heads would explode.

vCash
    Why does the Clarion Ledger always get idiots to cover MSU? Why that question? Mullen already has made a statement why not ask something about the game it self.

Also who was the guy that asked Mullen what he thought about Lane Kiffin? Why that questions? Another idiot.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    Why does the Clarion Ledger always get idiots to cover MSU? Why that question?
    He did a good job with it though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    He did a good job with it though.
    I agree that Mullen did a real good job in his answer and I am sure he expected the question. I wonder if Freeze get the same question.

vCash
    Why does the Clarion Ledger always get idiots to cover MSU? Why that question? Mullen already has made a statement why not ask something about the game it self.

Also who was the guy that asked Mullen what he thought about Lane Kiffin? Why that questions? Another idiot.
    What was the question?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shrimp View Post
    What was the question?
    Don't know the exact wording but it was about the flag. YOu would think the CL guy would already know the answer to the question.

He also asked what Dan thought about Lane Kiffin. Hell he's not even a head coach.

Official Elitedawg Weather Forecaster TheRef's Avatar
    vCash
    Don't know the exact wording but it was about the flag. YOu would think the CL guy would already know the answer to the question.

He also asked what Dan thought about Lane Kiffin. Hell he's not even a head coach.
    No....Bonner didn't ask about that. That was a guy for al.com
    B.S. Geosciences, Professional Meteorology Concentration, Operational Emphasis
    c/o 2015
    Mississippi State University
    @Norwoodwx
    Leicester City FC Owner

vCash
    Bonner did ask the flag question and the Al.com guy asked about Kiffin.

Official Elitedawg Weather Forecaster TheRef's Avatar
    vCash
    Exactly....the way you phrased it made it seem that Bonner asked the question about Kiffin.
    B.S. Geosciences, Professional Meteorology Concentration, Operational Emphasis
    c/o 2015
    Mississippi State University
    @Norwoodwx
    Leicester City FC Owner

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRef View Post
    Exactly....the way you phrased it made it seem that Bonner asked the question about Kiffin.
    Sorry I was using old english.

vCash
    That's easy to figure out....just trying to turn any and all conversations to Bama.
    "I'm sure the universe is full of intelligent life. It's just been too intelligent to come here." -- Arthur C. Clarke

vCash
    How is it that people cannot look into our team just a little bit before commenting on ESPN. All three guys this afternoon were like, they would be lucky to get to 6 and 6. Talked about the FPI percentages on our games all being low except 70% W against Kentucky and 34% against UM. How the hell is that thing even calculated.

Given that 3 of the 4 guys say that the FPI should be thrown into the trash. They literally said that in no way should they be looking at the FPI. People talk like Dak is the only guy on the offense, but refuse to mention that other teams do not even have a qb that has taken live action reps in a game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    Talking heads keep mentioning "new DC's can make for a tough year of adjusting on defense", as a reason our D will struggle...yet they think Auburn will feel no effects.

It's more and more clear every day, that nobody in the media does research anymore.
    Do these dipwads even realize that when Diaz was here before in 2010 it was for ONE year and it was one of the best defenses Mullen has had for his entire MSU tenure?