Thread: Shea Patterson, your OM folks won't like what you said...

vCash

Shea Patterson, your OM folks won't like what you said...

about "not caring about the rankings". As a future Rebel, you better care more about the rankings and where you finish at that competition, than your games at OM. Hell, they may pull back their offer if you drop down a Star. And as for the sunburn....May be looking at "Lil Softie" if you're already making sunburn excuses.

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles...ays-from-day-2

vCash
    Sunshine Patterson

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Sunshine Patterson
    They can all sing "You are my Sunshine" during team introductions.

vCash
    I heard his 7-7 Team there he is QB on has a perfect record so far tho.....
    0-4 ...

vCash
    What little I watched, he did have a good deep td pass.. But I think more credit can go to the WR that played it perfectly. Everything else I saw of him was limited to short, quick passes. He's definitely not an intimidating presence- under 6'2" maybe 200 lbs.

vCash
    He's a 3 star that's overrated. Mark it down...

vCash
    He also ran a 5.0/40...at 6'1-190, he is ridiculously overated
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by randyholloway View Post
    He's a 3 star that's overrated. Mark it down...
    But McCready say he wouldn't trade the rights to Shea for Dak this season. I thought Shea was "can't miss"?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    This seems like Brock Berlin 2.0.

When evaluating players, I always ask one question and it can be phrased differently:

What am I buying & what can this guy do that others can't in order to win us a game?

With Patterson, I can't answer that question. With 4.9-5.0 speed he isn't going to beat you with his speed, and at 6.1, he isn't an imposing guy in the pocket. Furthermore, I haven't heard much about his arm strength, but it doesn't seem that he has a bazooka. With this in mind, in order to be successful, Patterson will have to fit into the Drew Brees / Joe Montana profile of just being incredibly accurate and smart. Problem is, I not sure how you could scout that in a high school QB. That is something you learn about guys when they play against top level competition.

IMO, the tool set is that of a high 3 star, low 4 star type talent that is polished and refined to the point where he looked advanced at a young age.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Sunburn slowed him down. He forgot his bikini bottoms.

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Shea is a good QB. He's just not #1 QB in the country good. He's a good 4* QB. He actually reminds me a lot of Chad Kelly without the attitude. #1 QB in the countries are usually guys you see as future #1 picks in the draft. Shea just isn't that guy. He's good at everything but not great at anything. He has a high floor bc he likely won't be a bust bc he's pretty polished but he has a lower ceiling bc I don't think there's much growth or improvement left in his game. He will help OM but he won't be an Eli Manning type savior that some think he will.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    Shea is a good QB. He's just not #1 QB in the country good. He's a good 4* QB. He actually reminds me a lot of Chad Kelly without the attitude. #1 QB in the countries are usually guys you see as future #1 picks in the draft. Shea just isn't that guy. He's good at everything but not great at anything. He has a high floor bc he likely won't be a bust bc he's pretty polished but he has a lower ceiling bc I don't think there's much growth or improvement left in his game. He will help OM but he won't be an Eli Manning type savior that some think he will.
    He's an upgraded Wallace is what your saying?

vCash
    To add perplexion to this thread, somehow 247 named him the MVP of Elite 11 today.

https://twitter.com/rebels247/status/619672652689580032
    Last edited by ShotgunDawg; 07-10-2015 at 08:45 PM.

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    To add perplexion to this thread, somehow 247 named him the MVP of Elite 11 today.

https://twitter.com/rebels247/status/619672652689580032
    Team came back went undefeated today & won the 7 on 7 championship.

vCash
    Congrats to Shea and the UMiss Blackbears on your 2018 national championship and Heisman trophy winning QB..

vCash
    Too bad for him that he is as good as he will ever be right now. Every QB the bears have signed since Eli has regressed over their career. Snead, Misoli, ah Brent Shaffa, on and on.

Oh, and one more guy, the reason you can't trust recruiting sites, "Mikhael Miller is the best QB from MS since Jason Campbell" - Yancy
    Last edited by Leroy Jenkins; 07-10-2015 at 09:35 PM.

Banned
    vCash
    When I saw this thread title I assumed he said something supporting the South Carolina removal of the confederate flag.

vCash

madison 7on7

Quote Originally Posted by mic View Post
    Congrats to Shea and the UMiss Blackbears on your 2018 national championship and Heisman trophy winning QB..
    haha right on...i saw him and his 7on7 team in madison vs oxford(which they lost)...he just doesn't impress to me, i just don't understand why he is getting all the pub from recruiting sites. His stats arent even that impressive really. also while we are talking overrated, dk metcalf played that day and you can quote me on this he wont have half the career aj brown will have.

vCash
    Last edited by MedDawg; 07-07-2016 at 03:04 PM.

vCash
    Two questions :

1- can Shea hand Off the ball?
    2 - can Shea throw it in the 3rd row?

If "yes" on both, I'll takem....
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17