Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looks like we contacted Kiel

vCash

Looks like we contacted Kiel

vCash
    Says in the article that he wants to start in 14. I would love to have him in here but I can't see him beating out Dak as the starter next year so I don't know serious this is.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WutheringDawg View Post
    Says in the article that he wants to start in 14. I would love to have him in here but I can't see him beating out Dak as the starter next year so I don't know serious this is.
    Shit man, get his ass on campus and throw him on the field. two birds with one stone. He wont be playing for the bears and he will have a shot to win our starting job. if he cant, screw him and put Dak out there...

i'm ready to see some ruthlessnes from Mullen. he needs to start making the hard moves to win some damn games...

vCash
    No, I mean I don't think he's going to go anywhere that he isn't the sure fire starter on day 1 of 2014. I'd love to get him on campus but I doubt it happens. Think his odds of going to Oxford are even smaller though, depending on how Bo looks this year.

vCash
    he has to sit out a year anyway

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FISHDAWG View Post
    he has to sit out a year anyway

sit 2013, start 2014

vCash
    We need bodies at qb, cord is far from guaranteed to be on campus. Let him and Dak compete. Though I see ole miss getting him since we don't like to hurt our qb's feelings

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AsphaltFunk View Post
    We need bodies at qb, cord is far from guaranteed to be on campus. Let him and Dak compete. Though I see ole miss getting him since we don't like to hurt our qb's feelings
    I think it is opposite. Freeze will tell him he can come in and start. Mullen will tell him he will have to come in and work for it.

vCash
    Automatically i expect Ole Miss to get him. Throwing to Treadwell will be the sales pitch and the icing on the cake will be Hugh Freeze Sunday morning devotionals for the Kiel's home church.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by quickstrike2 View Post
    Automatically i expect Ole Miss to get him. Throwing to Treadwell will be the sales pitch and the icing on the cake will be Hugh Freeze Sunday morning devotionals for the Kiel's home church.

Bullshit. This kid is obviously being run by his family and friends and isnt insterested in whats best for him or he would have satyed at ND. bears will cut him a check and he'll sit the bench for 2 more years and play a little in his senior year. we need to push him HARD right now to get him on campus for a visit. let him see what Dan is planning for the offense and notice our depth at QB. once he gets in the locker room, he'll want to play for us...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ComradeDawg View Post
    Bullshit. This kid is obviously being run by his family and friends and isnt insterested in whats best for him or he would have satyed at ND. bears will cut him a check and he'll sit the bench for 2 more years and play a little in his senior year. we need to push him HARD right now to get him on campus for a visit. let him see what Dan is planning for the offense and notice our depth at QB. once he gets in the locker room, he'll want to play for us...
    I hope so, i want him at State. I am just citing the transfer history of the bears.

Banned
    vCash
    Won't Bo Wallace be a senior in 14? Don't see Freezus promising anything to a transfer when he would have a senior 3rd year starter sitting on the roster.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Big4Dawg View Post
    Freeze will tell him he can come in and start. Mullen will tell him he will have to come in and work for it.
    This is pretty much what will happen

vCash
    Expect Wallace is going pro early**

vCash
    I am just citing the transfer history of the bears.

which hasnt worked out to well for them in the past. That oregon criminal, Snead and that memphis kid who went to West Virgina have all sucked it up. Let them try to sell him on that transfer record, Dan just has to point it out to the kids family and they wont let him see foot in the grove.

vCash
    That would be fantastic!!! Like when, this season or after 2013? i thought he was hurt right now? hopefully he wont tell anyone and the bears wont know they have an issue until they are staring a new season in the face...

vCash
    I don't think that would be a good decision by Wallace.

vCash
    My guess is he will end up at tennessee in the end if he chooses an sec school.
    Keep your big book words out of here.

vCash
    Their expected QB this year is a Junior.

vCash
    Wherever he chooses to go he will have to sit out a year. With that being the situation it would be similar to him coming to state. I would love for him to come here and I hope he does. But just being a realist if he chooses an sec school I see him picking Tennessee over us.
    Keep your big book words out of here.