Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'll be joining Neal Monday morning to talk QB's and preview the SEC West

vCash

I'll be joining Neal Monday morning to talk QB's and preview the SEC West

This should be interesting
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Oh boy....this has the makings of Bill Nye "debating" Ken Ham

Banned
    vCash
    Bad idea IMO, you are entering into his turf, and you can't win. As long as you know that going in, and are comfortable, go for it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star View Post
    Bad idea IMO, you are entering into his turf, and you can't win. As long as you know that going in, and are comfortable, go for it.
    Also, try not to embarrass us***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star View Post
    if they try to turn it into some shitshow- it will be over with one click of a button. I don't expect that tho. I expect a spirited debate on Prescott, Kelly, and whomever else he wants to talk about. Then finish with a good look at the West.
    Last edited by Coach34; 06-12-2015 at 11:24 AM.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

Geezer
    vCash
    Prescott and Auburn's QB are the only two worth debating. Kelly may end up being good but he has a lot to prove. Ask Neal how is it that Ole Miss has not been able to recruit a QB and develop him? all of their players have been transfers or JUCO transfers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    if they try to turn it into some shitshow- it will be over with one click of a button. I don't expect tho. I expect a spirited debate on Prescott, Kelly, and whomever else he wants to talk about. Then finish with a good look at the West.
    I saw McCready's tweet. It's the "etc." that might concern me. I wouldn't hesitate to click that button

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by coastdoglover View Post
    Prescott and Auburn's QB are the only two worth debating. Kelly may end up being good but he has a lot to prove. Ask Neal how is it that Ole Miss has not been able to recruit a QB and develop him? all of their players have been transfers or JUCO transfers.

This. There is zero comparison between Dak and Kelly and really and truthfully, you can make the argument that there is not much comparison between Johnson and Dak when you consider the sample size we have to go on for Johnson. He got probably 85-90% of his stats in one half against Arkansas.

vCash
    Yeah, the "etc" leaves it open for the ol bait and switch.

vCash
    good for you Coach...

If you can slip in "lasers" or "pyschophants" in there somewhere, I'll mix ya a drink when I see ya at the Bammer game...
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    I think Brent Schaeffer was the last Mr all-everything Juco QB they brought in. He could make a play now and then but was mostly Yaw Yaw.

Banned
    vCash
    Have some updates on the network for a backup plan if needed

vCash
    if they try to turn it into some shitshow- it will be over with one click of a button. I don't expect that tho. I expect a spirited debate on Prescott, Kelly, and whomever else he wants to talk about. Then finish with a good look at the West.
    I can already sense a huge shit show coming! It's not necessarily what he/they'll say or do while you're on the call, it's what he/they'll edit out & turn into a shit show after the call & twist it in their favor. Not a good idea to go on. Do you get a list of questions beforehand so you know what you're supposedly getting into? Get your thoughts/answers together ahead of time. This is going to be a debacle. I can already tell.

vCash
    Hell it's already a shit show on Twitter. I hate those farkers.

They screenshotted the convo here on ED from yesterday discussing it. https://twitter.com/Lord_JWright/sta...77695126200321
    Last edited by MSUDawg99; 06-12-2015 at 02:19 PM.

vCash
    discuss each program's development of high school QBs.

Also, I'll need my 3% as your agent.

vCash
    Hey Hack, development of QB, how bout all positions and that star rating. Mullen done pretty damn good with lower star development.

Never underestimate the power of the Maroon and White Nation.

vCash

Is it live or is it a taped podcast? If taped, lookout. They'll edit that shit and

use it against you. I'd be very cautious with this one C34.
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    use it against you. I'd be very cautious with this one C34.
    It's taped. Shit show ensues on Mon.

vCash
    I second this. Especially since the Bears believe Kelly is a place holder for the kid in sherevport committed to them. He's the real second coming.

vCash
    You'll regret it. Neal is King Douche, and if you don't think he's going to make you look stupid, you're crazier than I thought.

The fact that he is reaching out to you, shows how much he needs you/MSU on his show...so why help him? After all the shit he talked to Bounds about having you on, there's only one reason he would now do the same. To try and embarrass you.

Oh well, your choice. You've been warned. I'd trust Neal about as much as I'd trust Smitty laying the bunt down after I gave him the bunt signal. Let him promote the interview, and then cancel on his ass.