Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gary Parrish...

Bafoom Spy
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by messageboardsuperhero View Post
    Yeah, I don't feel bad at all for the CL- but I do feel bad for her. I think the Newman camp wanted her to be the one to break it after all the work she's done on him.

Oh I could care less about the CL but the Newman camp obviously trusted her enough to let her do the documentary and it was very nicely done.

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Let the butt hurt flow. Let's get banks, simonds, kegler, peters, and one of the big 3 from Georgia and hear this crap again next season. I love it.
    We're not on Simonds right now. We may come back to him but the new staff hasn't called him 1 time.

vCash
    Neal McCready reporting that Newman has already signed his scholarship papers to State.
    I was about to say that I had no doubts that at least one of his sources was in Oxford. Remember that Yancy tweeted that Chris Jones would sign with State around 6am on signing day. This is the best they can do to "win" when they lose. Jones probably informed Freeze of his decision who relayed it to Yancy. One of many reasons I have no respect for Freeze and co.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    We're not on Simonds right now. We may come back to him but the new staff hasn't called him 1 time.
    Probably saving the 2-guard for Simmons*

That would be great though

vCash
    Folks like this, that do the "look at me I know something you didn't know" crap at the expense of someone else , are compensating for a shortcoming in their life.

On some front their bucket is empty and they can't do anything about it so they have to overfill a different bucket they have control over.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVoiceofReason View Post
    Oh I could care less about the CL but the Newman camp obviously trusted her enough to let her do the documentary and it was very nicely done.
    They've already denied everything in the latest CL report.

vCash
    Sun Herald posted the story about an hour ago. I'm including the link, but you can't read without sub. It just summarizes the original article anyway.

http://www.sunherald.com/2015/04/22/...mmit.html?rh=1

vCash
    Interesting given he's a 4 star recruit and apparently already has a standing relationship with McCray through the AAU team in Georgia.

Senior Member messageboardsuperhero's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bluelightstar View Post
    They've already denied everything in the latest CL report.
    The CL is desperately trying to make this announcement suspenseful and generate clicks. I'd be pissed at whatever coaches talked to Gary Parrish, if I was Newman and his family.

vCash
    The CL is desperately trying to make this announcement suspenseful and generate clicks. I'd be pissed at whatever coaches talked to Gary Parrish, if I was Newman and his family.
    You can bet it was OM coaches that leaked when told their visit was cancelled. Their way of stealing the kid's thunder
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottH View Post
    Folks like this, that do the "look at me I know something you didn't know" crap at the expense of someone else , are compensating for a shortcoming in their life.

On some front their bucket is empty and they can't do anything about it so they have to overfill a different bucket they have control over.
    Well, that's kind of his job. The job of reporting is literally to be the first one to have important information. It's dumb for people to think he's being a prick and equally as dumb to feel sorry for the CL for not being able to be first

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    You can bet it was OM coaches that leaked when told their visit was cancelled. Their way of stealing the kid's thunder
    Ole miss sux....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Yep. Parrish is really close with AK and that staff.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DudyDawg View Post
    Well, that's kind of his job. The job of reporting is literally to be the first one to have important information. I
    I disagree on the level that it's a young man in high school. Not a college or pro player or coach. Break the news on college and pro.

Let the teenager have his moment. I could care less about the Clarion Ledger

I don't see scooping a high school player's announcement press conference by tweeting it out as anything but very small man syndrome.

vCash
    Everyone knows it's going to happen Gary. Let the kid have his moment and announce on his own time.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebask...sissippi-state
    That Parrish guy should be punched in the balls. I smell resentment.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Yea I hate the kid doesn't get to have his day but again "WE" all knew where he was going for some time but it is kind of cheesy that he has to 1 up the process. Yea Cronin & the CL have to be a little bummed bc they've been hyping this streaming deal non stop.
    On a lighter note I'm taking odds on OM announcing a football commit Friday or Saturday. Any takers?
    F*ck the CL. This is exactly what they deserve after all of the anti MSU pieces the continually put out. Couldn't have happened to a better group of people.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    F*ck the CL. This is exactly what they deserve after all of the anti MSU pieces the continually put out. Couldn't have happened to a better group of people.
    This x 1000!!!!

vCash
    Dumb question. Is Parrish the one that broke the Howland to MSU story too?

Would certainly add credibility to this rumor if he was.

vCash
    I'm having trouble wrapping my head around this thread. Wasn't the source actually probably somebody in Newman's family? What's so unusual about this kind of thing leaking?

Senior Member messageboardsuperhero's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkernhelldawg View Post
    I'm having trouble wrapping my head around this thread. Wasn't the source actually probably somebody in Newman's family? What's so unusual about this kind of thing leaking?
    Because Parrish cited his sources as "coaches involved in Newman's recruitment."