Thread: Stands and ****ing Bunting

vCash

Stands and ****ing Bunting

That felt great. This board has potential.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostofjackie View Post
    That felt great. This board has potential.
    People have been so deprived, we may have to give those two words it's own board

vCash
    I still love sixpack. It's got problems but it's still a great board.
    Last edited by ghostofjackie; 04-01-2013 at 09:45 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostofjackie View Post
    I still love sixpack. It's got problems but it's still a great board.
    No doubt- as I said, for some people it's great. For others, they need a little change- but not Jeanspage or 247 type of change. I feel this board will have a solid following and be a good addition to the State family

vCash
    A ****ing great addition!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    No doubt- as I said, for some people it's great. For others, they need a little change- but not Jeanspage or 247 type of change. I feel this board will have a solid following and be a good addition to the State family
    Thank you for acknowledging that this won't be Jeanspage...I've already seen a few "positive state fans" posts, and lord help us if that crew feels the need to flood this place.

On another note, Coach, are there going to be carry overs from other boards, like the additional names under people's usernames, sarcasm symbols, etc? Just curious if you creators will come up with new versions, or a vote will be held on certain things, or will those things be nonexistent on EliteDawgs?

I'm not gonna lie, being able to now emphatically state my points with the use of the word "****", is...well...pretty ****ing good news. Thanks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    Thank you for acknowledging that this won't be Jeanspage...I've already seen a few "positive state fans" posts, and lord help us if that crew feels the need to flood this place.

On another note, Coach, are there going to be carry overs from other boards, like the additional names under people's usernames, sarcasm symbols, etc? Just curious if you creators will come up with new versions, or a vote will be held on certain things, or will those things be nonexistent on EliteDawgs?

I'm not gonna lie, being able to now emphatically state my points with the use of the word "****", is...well...pretty ****ing good news. Thanks.
    No, we simply wanted a new board with it's number 1 premise as it being a "State board for State people". We can discuss whatever the **** we want- and we can argue about it- but it will be State people doing it.

Sarcastericks are fine if you want to use them....we will shirley give nicknames to people under their usernames and such...We want this to be fun and a good release. We'll come up with our own stuff as well. I expect seen to be a popular word here (some people will figure out why and laugh). I'm still going to **** with people as always and let my opinion be known- and I expect some people will disagree and let me know about it. That's what message boards are all about.

vCash
    "I'm not gonna lie, being able to now emphatically state my points with the use of the word "****", is...well...pretty ****ing good news. Thanks."[/QUOTE]

and pretty childish. I love the NO rebels concept though. Carry on.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxdog View Post
    and pretty childish. I love the NO rebels concept though. Carry on.
    Glad you're staying true to form. If you lighten up, life will be more enjoyable.

Banned
    vCash
    Carry on.
    Haha yes

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    Glad you're staying true to form. If you lighten up, life will be more enjoyable.
    Hey, what would life be without you updating every inning of every baseball game, your posts about the seasonal beers you dink. (Tasty!!) and your incessant postings day in and day out. What more could a board want!!!!

vCash
    Hey, what would life be without you updating every inning of every baseball game, your posts about the seasonal beers you dink. (Tasty!!) and your incessant postings day in and day out. What more could a board want!!!!
    ok...Nox and Cadaver dont like each other

Let's move along

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    ok...Nox and Cadaver dont like each other

Let's move along
    I really have no problem with him. Not sure why he's got issues with me. Oh well.

He doesn't seem to have any insight or original thoughts...only posts in response to me. It's cool though.
    Last edited by CadaverDawg; 04-01-2013 at 10:14 PM.

vCash
    come on c34! It's not personal. hell, let the ribbing be a part of the board. It all comes out in the wash.

vCash
    That made me laugh. Thanks. "original thoughts" and you? That's rich. Good nite.

vCash
    isn't the whole point of this board so State fans can yell at State fans without bear fans interrupting?

I like the general idea.