Thread: Thoughts on Stansbury

vCash

Thoughts on Stansbury

I am not a hater. In fact, I was 100% for Stans until his last season. I was frustrated that EVERY year, he had a lot of talent on the roster and my expectaions were not met. His recruiting was outstanding. However, not once did one of his teams crack the Sweet 16. His teams were classic underachievers.

Recently, I learned that Stans did not welcome past players to be close to the program. I was surprised at that and disappointed. I think of all MSU students and athletes as family.

I will always wish Stansbury well (unless he head's a rival school). He took the program to the highest level that he was capable. We have a lot of history to judge his success. He just didn't get the job done.

vCash
    I think we can declare this dead horse beat into submission now.

vCash
    Jeez, stansbury isn't our coach anymore. Time to move on. Coach34 trolled yall hard with that stupid thread last week. Let it go....

vCash
    Oh boy......another Bury thread.

vCash
    Stansbury? Isn't he an assistant coach at Texas A&M?

vCash
    Here is this shit again. It pretty amazing the Stans and anti Stans bases can simply not quit talking about the man.

Official Elitedawg Weather Forecaster TheRef's Avatar
    vCash
    I'm seriously considering locking up every thread that mentions Stansbury at the first mention. It turns into a circular argument, and no one is budging on it.
    B.S. Geosciences, Professional Meteorology Concentration, Operational Emphasis
    c/o 2015
    Mississippi State University
    @Norwoodwx
    Leicester City FC Owner

vCash
    Stans coached his last game in March 2012 against UMASS. We lost in double ot. The End!

vCash
    Stands decided to retire instead of adhere to the new guidelines the AD and Pres were putting into place for the basketball program. Nobody yet has hired him to be their HC- and Kennedy at A&M just signed a contract extension a few months ago- so he isn't getting that job.

Enough said
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is