Thread: Peters not visiting LSU (shocked**)

vCash

Peters not visiting LSU (shocked**)

vCash
    It's a good feeling when schools like LSU can't pull recruits from us whenever they want to any more.

vCash
    This was never a big concern to our staff
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Barton Simmons is tweeting that Peters is possible to LSU,a nd that if they get him on campus they should feel good about getting his signature. Where do they get this shit?

Glad to know he will be in Starkville this weekend.

vCash
    Safe to say lsu won't be playing with our Peters.

Banned
    vCash
    what I am hearing... MAY OR MAY NOT BE ACCURATE!!.... Is that one of the staff members from LSU in talks with Jamal's mom kept speaking down on MSU rather than up on LSU and it ticked her off and she told them to get lost and shut down all visits and any calls or anything from LSU. Again, Just hearsay but makes sense. His mom loves State.

vCash
    But.... Lsu=dbu and were just poor ole state. How could he possible want to go to state over lsu.**** Well Miles didn't want him anyway.***

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayburn8 View Post
    But.... Lsu=dbu and were just poor ole state. How could he possible want to go to state over lsu.**** Well Miles didn't want him anyway.***
    Miles wanted him to play QB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I seen it dawg View Post
    Haha I laughed

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    what I am hearing... MAY OR MAY NOT BE ACCURATE!!.... Is that one of the staff members from LSU in talks with Jamal's mom kept speaking down on MSU rather than up on LSU and it ticked her off and she told them to get lost and shut down all visits and any calls or anything from LSU. Again, Just hearsay but makes sense. His mom loves State.
    Pretty hard for them to talk smack after what we did to them last year.

vCash
    From what ive heard about her visit with Freeze, she deserves a standing ovation on gameday. Cold shoulder city.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayburn8 View Post
    All the LSU people I know are saying we must have opened the pocket books up big time, because they can't understand why a recruit would pick us over LSU. Maybe, some Mississippi kids want to play for a home state school. Maybe he likes our coaches, players, and atmosphere better. Maybe, he sees a chance to win. We are scaring the bejeezus out of some of these bigger schools. Poor ol' MSU isn't rolling over and playing dead anymore. Those days are over.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I seen it dawg View Post
    Beat me to it, but I was thinking LT

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hailmari View Post
    From what ive heard about her visit with Freeze, she deserves a standing ovation on gameday. Cold shoulder city.
    hahaha! that's awesome!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msudawg1200 View Post
    All the LSU people I know are saying we must have opened the pocket books up big time, because they can't understand why a recruit would pick us over LSU. Maybe, some Mississippi kids want to play for a home state school. Maybe he likes our coaches, players, and atmosphere better. Maybe, he sees a chance to win. We are scaring the bejeezus out of some of these bigger schools. Poor ol' MSU isn't rolling over and playing dead anymore. Those days are over.
    What I can't figure out is why just about ANY prospect from outside Louisiana would want to go play for that crazy cajun bunch. Seriously, if you aren't from there its a whole other world.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msudawg1200 View Post
    maybe it's The network

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    What I can't figure out is why just about ANY prospect from outside Louisiana would want to go play for that crazy cajun bunch. Seriously, if you aren't from there its a whole other world.
    Yeah, they crazy, but tiger stadium would be one hell of place to play college football. They put players in the nfl that succeed when they get there, which we do the same.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Yeah, they crazy, but tiger stadium would be one hell of place to play college football. They put players in the nfl that succeed when they get there, which we do the same.
    Its not the 3 hours during the game that would be a problem, it would be having to live with them the 6 days and 21 hours the rest of the week.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    Its not the 3 hours during the game that would be a problem, it would be having to live with them the 6 days and 21 hours the rest of the week.
    True. Haha

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hailmari View Post
    So glad he handled his recruitment without all the drama and he certainly was in position to do so. To me he is the most important signee for us this year.

And I rarely bestow this great honor on anyone but a down lineman.
    Last edited by Schultzy; 01-31-2015 at 08:01 AM.