Thread: Kentucky Vanderbilt

Banned
    vCash

Kentucky Vanderbilt

So Kentucky had to "pull away late" to beat Vandy tonight. I know there's not a chance in hell we see a similar result but obviously a team we beat exposed a weakness of theirs. Did anyone see or follow the game?

vCash
    I saw it. LaChance is one heck of a basketball player. That kid is gonna be unbelievable before he leaves vandy

vCash
    Kevin Stallings is one of the best coaches in the country that no one talks about...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mic View Post
    Kevin Stallings is one of the best coaches in the country that no one talks about...
    Ray has beat em last 2 times they've played. Might wanna pump the break on that

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Ray has beat em last 2 times they've played. Might wanna pump the break on that
    6 NCAA tourney appearances
    2 sweet 16
    At freaking Vandy....

And that was playing uk and fla twice every year before realignment ... Not to mention Tenn twice when Bruce had them rolling
    Last edited by mic; 01-21-2015 at 10:40 AM.

vCash
    Vandy has decent tradition and the largest home court advantage in cbb. That said, he is a good coach.

vCash
    And I left out Illinois St where he went to the dance twice before going to Vandy..

vCash
    6 NCAA tourney appearances
    2 sweet 16
    At freaking Vandy....

And that was playing uk and fla twice every year before realignment ... Not to mention Tenn twice when Bruce had them rolling
    I was actually playing. I can't stand stallings, but he's good.

vCash

In my humble opinion ...

Kevin Stallings in one of, if not the BIGGEST SLIMEBALL coaches in the country. Truly glad that Ray won.

Stallings was 'owned' by Stans to the tune of ~14 -5 and he 'hates' MSU dearly. Couple of years ago he accused Stans of 'ordering' his players to 'step on Vandy's Jenkins already injured foot' during the SECT.

Stalling's had to apologize later when no one would back him up .. said he 'mis-understood' what one of his players said. Lame excuse and should have been checked before speaking to media at the SECT of all places.

He has clearly done 'less with more' than any other coach in the SEC. I still don't know 'why' the SEC lets Vandy get away with their set up at crappy Memorial.
    Coach34 .. "We're not hiring the ****ing Pirate at Miss State. GTFO"

vCash

To start ...

At freaking Vandy....
    You need to check out Vandy's Basketball history 'before'. Coaches including Roy Skinner, C. M. Newton, Eddie Fogler, Jan van Breda Kolff before Stallings just continued with what was handed to him.

Basketball has been the 'shining light' in Vandy sports history until some rich alumni pumped $Millions into their baseball program.

Oh ... check out Stalling's record over lil 'ole Mississippi State from the poor West Division for some real perspective.
    Coach34 .. "We're not hiring the ****ing Pirate at Miss State. GTFO"